In Real Life

'I miss you to when are you coming home?' I texted back

'Not for another month :'(' she answered

':'( see you then..love you babe!'

'Love ya to :D <3'

I don't think I could handle another month with out my baby girl, it's been so lonely in this house..ohh I forgot to mention that me and demi are living together! Just then I heard a noise coming from the kitchen it sounded like the freezer being opened I walked down the hall I saw a rubber fish..Okay I know that sounds stupid that I grabbed a rubber fish but it was the first thing I saw...Don't judge anyways I mad my way to the kitchen and shouted "I called the police they are already on there way!" But it didn't seem to affect the person I walked in the kitchen ready to slap the person with a fish when I saw the one person I'd never expect to see...It was my baby! "DEMI!" I yelled as I jumped into her arms and kissed her and hugged her tightly not wanting to let go. "Babe it would be nice if I could breathe!" She giggled and I blushed and got off of her and helped her up "sorry babe I missed you so much!" I said and blushed more "Aw you're adorable when you blush!" She giggled again and I slapped her arm playfully and she looked down at my hand and bursted out laughing...I guess I forgot to put the rubber fish down. She took it from my hands "Babe I love you, but really? A fish!?!" She asked while still laughing "Hey! Don't judge me it was the first thing I saw!" I said defendingly "you're cute!" She said and I smiled "your adorable!" I said and her face turned into a dark shade of red. "Babe I got you something..since it's our four month anniversary I got you these." She said as she handed me four bouquet of red roses. " They are beautiful thank you babe..Wait I got you something to wait here beautiful!" I said and she nodded as I ran up the stairs and into the bedroom I got out a box it had a necklace in it is a heart shaped locket and inside it has a picture of me and demi and on the back it says 'True Love Never Dies' and there's one next to it that's the exact same one and I closed the box and went down stairs and walked up behind her and put the necklace on her neck and kissed her neck and wrapped my arms around her waist from behind and she looked at it then at me "I love it. It's perfect thank you!" She said with her award winning smile and I couldn't help but to smile to. "I'm glad you liked it...I have the same one." I said and she smiled. "Want help with that?" She asked and I smiled brightly at her. "Sure here." I said and handed her the necklace and she put it on me and kissed my neck just like I kissed hers and she wrapped her arms around me. "Let's cuddle babe!" She said cutely "okay follow me!" I said as I led her up to our room and we went on the bed and cuddled and talked until we went to sleep.