Remember when....?

"Hey babe come here for a second!" Demi said.

"FUCK!!!"I yelled and demi came running to me.

"WHAT!?! WHO DI-"Demi started laughing when she noticed i was on the floor.

"BABE ARE YOU OKAY!?!?"She said while still laughing and i got an idea.

"yeah... babe?"I asked and held my hands out in front of her.

"sure baby." she said and grabbed my hand and she tried to pull me up but i pulled her

Down on my lap.

"Hey." I said

"Hi baby."She said while laughing.

"How is it that your laugh sounds so perfect...you are so perfect to me Dem." After I said that she started blushing and she hid her face in her hands.

"Your face is to beautiful to hide baby."I said and I took her hands away from her face and she smiled at me.

"If you keep saying nice things to me I'll have to keep you forever!" She said and I smiled

"Baby I'm already yours forever and no one can change the way I feel about you we are forever our love will never die cause I find more reasons why I love you every day. I will love you forever and always." I said and demi kissed me and I pulled back when breathing became a problem and smiled at her and she smiled back at me.

"You know you are the best thing that's ever happend to me in a long time and your the reason for all the love songs I've written..even when we were just friends I loved you I was just to scared to believe it." She said and I smiled at her.

"Yeah and I remember telling my parents that I was with you... They weren't surprised at all and they were happy for me." I said while remembering exactly what they said

-------------FLASHBACK---------------

"MOM IM HOME!" I yelled while walking into the house. "I have something to tell you guys!"

And I went into the living room where they were all at.

"Mom dad Lizzie Ana... Me and Demi are together." I said while closing my eye waiting for them to kick me out..yell at me or something.

"Finally you guys got together!" Lizzie said excitedly and I just stood there confused.

"You guys are okay with it?" I asked in disbelief.

"Okay with it? Honey we knew it would happen!" My mom said and I was still confused

"How?" I asked.

"Honey they way you looked at her for the past 3 years would make a blind man see how in love with her you are!"

---------------------------END OF FLASHBACK-----------------------------------------

I smiled that is true I've loved her ever since preschool which I Know some people would say 'oh you where to young to know what love is' But even though I was young I still knew I loved her a lot to know I was a lesbian Everytime she walked into the class room with a smile on her face my heart would race. And every time a bully would come by and insult her I would yell at the and hit them and ever since then we were best friends and I would protect her from them and when I found out she was cutting my heart broke because she is to perfect to do that and before she went to treatment I told her that I loved her and she said it back I was so happy. "Hey baby what are you thinking about?" She asked and I smiled.

"Us." I simply said and she smiled at me and we kissed for what seemed like forever and finally got up the courage to ask her..

"Demi I have loved you ever since we where little and when you told me you loved me to before you went into treatment you made me the happiest girl ever and I know that I want to spend the rest of my life with you so demi will you marry me." I asked and got down on one knee........

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you guys think about this chapter? I am soooooo sooorrrryyyyyyyy I haven't updated In a long Time I was just dealing with personal things...I will update as soon as I can..

I LOVE YA'LL SEXY FACES.. :)