Give your heart a break

The next morning I woke up first and turned and saw Demi was still sleeping. Gosh she looked adorable when she sleeps I could just hold her but I know she isn't a morning person... Like seriously try to wake her up she'll rip your head off... Anyways she Looks so peaceful when she's asleep... I know we've been together for four months but I'm still afraid to fall in love with her I mean yeah I do love her... But it scares the hell out of me...

What if she breaks my heart?

Who am I kidding demi would never do that to someone it's not in her nature!

Then I see my beautiful girlfriend turn around and cuddle up into me with her arms wrapped around me...still sleeping...I kiss her forehead and she opens her eyes and looks at me.

"Hi." She said in her raspy morning voice and still had her arms wrapped around me holding me...

"Hey." I said and smiled at her.

"What are you doing a wake?" She asked curiously

"I'm watching my beautiful girlfriend sleep!" I said honestly

"Oh...that's creepy!" She said and winked at me

"What! Admiring your beauty is not creepy!" I said and she blushed

"No it is cute!" She said and I blushed a darker shade of red then demi did

"Just like you babe!" I said and she hid her face while she blushed more

"Blush looks good on you, don't hide it!" I said and took her hand away from her face and kissed her cheek were she was blushing which only made her blush more.

"We are so weird!" She said and I shook my head.

"Nope I'm not weird only you are!" I said and she slapped my arm playfully

"In that case wanna be weird with me?" She asked

"Do you even have to ask?.... Always and forever babe!" I said an we sealed the perfect moment with a kiss.