CHAPTER 2

(Y/N) pov.

"What do I do?" Will asked "FIREBALL!!" Lucas screamed "NO! DEFENCE!!" Dustin screamed back "I-um fireball." Will said as he rolled a four. "Danm it." Lucas said "I told you!" Dustin said. " Kids time to go it's a school night." Karen said "But mom..." " No buts." She cut him off " Fine. Coming." Mike said. "Hey (Y/N) are you starting school tomorrow?" Dustin asked "Yeah." I said back "Hey I have an idea why don't you ride with us to school and we can show you around?" Will asked me "Yeah, I'd love to." I said back smiling brightly.

Mike pov.

We talk a little more as we headed to the garage. We all said bye and I went back inside for dinner. "So was she nice?" My mom asked " who? (Y/N), yeah she's going to ride with us to school tomorrow so we can show her around after school." I replied "That's nice.". After dinner I showered and went to bed.

(Y/N) pov.

I said bye to the guys and walked back home. When I got inside I went to go eat dinner and was greeted by my mom "Did you have fun?" She asked "Yeah I'm going to ride with them to school tomorrow so they can show me around after school." I replied. I made a sandwich for dinner and quickly ate it. When I was done I got ready for bed excited for the day ahead.

WC:246
Sorry it's short and took so long I've been busy but hope the like two people who read this enjoy it next chapter will be up soon ❤BYE❤