CHAPTER 7

(Y/N) pov.
"Hey mom is it ok If I go to Mike's house today to play D&D?" I ask. "Of course honey. I'm really glad you made some friends so quickly." She replied "Yeah me too" I said smiling.

~Later that night at Mike's~
Third person pov.
"PROTECTION!!"Dustin screamed "NO FIREBALL!!" Lucas screamed back "Ummm...Fireball." Will said rolling the dice so hard they flew off the table. The kids all searched frantically for the die and at that moment Karen, Mike's mom, comes to the top of the basment stairs and said "Kids time to go it's 10o'clock on a school night." "But mom we've only been playing for ten hours." Mike said walking up the stairs.
Third person pov.
"I found them!" Will said while Mike was up stairs. "What was it?" Lucas asked "A seven." He replied. "Did Mike see?" "No." "Then it dosent count."
^Meanwhile up stairs^
"But mom they can't leave we're not done." Mike says "No Mike it's a school night." Karen says back. "We've only been playing for ten hours." He says "You've been playing for ten hours?!"She asked confused. Just as Mike goes to answer everyone comes up stairs to go home.
Will pov.
"Ok bye guys." Mike said as the others rode away. "It was a seven." I said "What?" Mike asked "The dice it was a seven." "Thanks." Mike said smiling as I started to ride away. Oh that smile so innocent so kind why do I think of him like this he's my best friend I think to myself as I ride in to the darkness.

Guys I am so so so sorry i promise I will not give up on this book. I have some ideas for this story so It won't go to waste. I just kinda forgot about it for a while and for that I'm sorry but this book will continue. Ps THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE READS A SUPPORT I REALLY APPRECIATE IT I love you guys so much. And the next chapter will be up soon. ❤BYE❤pps sorry this chapter is short.