Blood

Chapter 8
(1 month later )
Finns pov:
"Finn, Finn , Finn!" Rachel yelled panicked .

I shot up and said ,

"Wha...what's wrong ?" I said panicked .

"I'm bleeding something's wrong." She said .

I immediately got up and grabbed my keys and picked Rachel up taking her to the hospital.

(The hospital)
We sat in the hospital as the doctor talked to us . I could feel my body go through the motions . I looked at Rachel as she sobbed and the doctor walked away . How could this happen? We did everything right? How could we lose this baby? Our baby?
(At home )
We got home and Rachel went straight upstairs and I followed her upstairs . I watched as she began to strip the bed.

"Rach, you don't have to do that I can." I told her .

"No!" She yelled baring through the tears ,"I've been through this before I can ... I can take it." She said .

"What do you mean you've been through this before ?" I asked her .

She looked down and said ,

"Nothing ." And walked away .

"Rachel? Rachel? Rachel what are you talking about !" I yelled in the hall .

"Nothing okay , just forget about it okay. " she said .

"No I won't forget about it ! Now tell what you're talking about!" I demanded .

"I had a miscarriage before." She said .

"What ? When ?" I asked her .

"After I left for California. I found out and I didn't tell you." She said .

"Why didn't you tell me? How could you just lie like that?" I asked her .

"Because I was ashamed and humiliated and I didn't want to upset you. You had just published your book and you were doing great and I didn't even know all I knew was I was having a miscarriage because that's what they told me . So this isn't a big deal to me because I knew it could happen and I don't need to explain anymore to you." She said and walked away.