The Stacks [bonus]

A/N: Warning: smut, yo.

++++++++++

It was the final period of the school day and I found myself with Lip roaming the dusty old stacks of the Lincoln Grove High School library. The library was rarely crowded, for the most part it was normally almost empty.

"What book are you looking for?" I quizzically asked, walking a few paces behind him.

"Uhhh... This one," he handed me a scrap of paper with the book's title and author on it written in his scratchy handwriting.

We made it to the philosophy section of the library, a deserted aisle in the back of the room. Lip hummed as he drew his finger across the spines of the books on the shelf, looking for the one he needed.

"Why do you keep checking your phone?" he asked without looking up. He was right, I had my phone glued to my hand all day, for good reason too.

I sighed and leaned against the stack. "Acceptance letters are starting to get sent out and my mom's home, I keep checking to see if it came."

"And?"

"Nothing yet."

"Ah," he grabbed the book by the spine and pulled it out, The Rise of Scientific Philosophy.

"Found it?"

"Yup," he opened the book and dust flew out from in between the pages.

I coughed and waved my hand in front of my face to get the dust out, "Oh, gross."

"This antique better have the stuff I need for my paper in it," his face was molded in an intense stare at the pages as he skimmed them.

I was looking at the book aver his shoulder when I felt a buzz in my hand, it was my phone.

Mom: Mail came, no letter. Sorry :(

"Aw, shit," I sighed.

Lip looked up, "What?"

I leaned my forehead against the metal frame of the shelf, "My letter didn't come. I have another agonizing day of waiting ahead."

"Damn, that sucks. Sorry," he squatted down to place the book in his bag. I didn't move, I needed a minute. "You okay?"

I nodded, "Yeah, just tired of waiting to hear from Northwestern already."

"You'll get in. You're pretty smart," I twisted my neck to look at him as he stood up, smirking. He moved to stand in front of me, placing his hands on my hips to turn me around. Lip backed me up against the stack, my shoulder blades hit the wall of books.

"Maybe I could help," his voice got lower as he leaned a hand next to my head.

I tilted my head at him, "How so?"

"I could take your mind off things," he leaned in and placed one soft, long kiss to my lips. I knotted one hand in his hair and the other flush against his neck. Lip pulled away with an audible smack and looked at me with the lust in his eyes I've seen so many times over the past few years.

Then, without warning, our lips were pulled together again like magnets. I was clutching at his shoulders, clawing at his shirt while he had his hand locked in my locks. He grabbed one of my thighs and I jumped onto him, where he proceeded to smack my back into the sturdy shelf with little force. He pulled away and started to tear at my tights to get to my pussy. I hiked skirt up a tad to give him access and then went for the button on his jeans. Once he had enough space, he pulled his zipper down, my panties aside, and immediately thrust into me. My eyes widened as I gasped loudly, losing my breath for a few seconds. I roughly grasped at the back of his head, his face was level with my chest where he pulled down my shirt and started to nibble at the top of my breasts. I tugged at his hair again, emitting a strained groan from Lip's now empty mouth. I leaned in to kiss him again, where he then took my lower lip between his teeth and gently pulled. Once he let go I wrapped my arms back around his shoulders for support.

"Fuck, you're soaking," he moaned as he practically bounced me up and down. I threw my head back and heard books on the other side of the shelf fall on the floor. My legs tightened against his hips as his thrusts sped up. I moaned in his ear and squeezed my eyes shut so tight they started to tear up.

"Almost there," he groaned. I nodded, agreeing. We were getting sloppier the faster we went, and the faster we went, the closer we were to coming. Lip was speeding up, and with one final stroke, groaned a profanity and flopped his head into the crook of my neck. I came right after him, still catching my breath from the excitement as I ran my fingers through his hair.

"That was fucking great," he kissed my forehead and started to put me down. "Oh, shit. Your tights. Sorry." I looked down at the tattered fabric on my legs.

"Whoops," I shrugged and started to take them off. It was a quick walk to my car, I would live. Lip grabbed a tissue from my bag to help me clean up. I handed him my tights to put away as I wiped myself off. The pill is a godsend for spontaneous sex but leaves you with a mess.

"I don't know if I can even walk back to the car," I said with a deep breath and a giggle.

Lip checked out his book and grabbed my hand as we walked to the student parking lot. Then I noticed Ian, who was leaning against the hood looking irritated.

"Where the hell were you two? I've been waiting for almost twenty minutes," he threw his arms up in the air and looked at us.

"Had to check something out at the library," Lip held up the book with his other hand.

Ian's face contorted when we got close enough for him to notice us, hair in disarray, my legs now bare. He put two and two together really fast.

"Again, really?" He started to get into the car, "You guys are so gross."

++++++++++

A/N: Hey boos! I hope you enjoyed this little chapter, it was so so fun to write! Lemmie know what you think! Have a great day! :)