Love You Too [2x06]

A/N: Don't hate me.

++++++++++

I stretched as I felt the soft sheets under my skin. I opened my eyes to see the light filtering through the window. Mornings really were beautiful in this new bedroom, I'm glad I went with the gray that had more cool undertones instead of the warmer one for the wall color, it was much more relaxing. I sighed and looked over at the clock on my nightstand. 08:04 AM. Huh, Lip let me sleep in.

Just then I heard footsteps from down the hall through the door that was open a crack. Speak of the devil, Lip came walking in with a mug in each hand and a smile on his face.

"Morning," he got back into bed over the covers and handed me my coffee.

"Hey," I yawned. "How long have you been up for?"

"Not long, I was up and down all night. I let you sleep in, it's Saturday, and you need it anyway."

I smiled lovingly at the man next to me, "Thank you."

"So, I was thinking," he put his mug down and faced me. "We head to the park today for a bit, then hit up the grocery store, pick up what's on our list. Then, Fiona texted, invited us over for a family dinner if you feel up to it after going out. She asked if you'd make your extra chewy brownies for dessert."

"Sounds good," I chirped. "I don't think I have anything planned today anyway..." I mocked.

Lip chuckled and went back to his coffee, "That's funny."

Our quiet moment was soon interrupted by little cries coming from the tiny screen device on my nightstand. I started to pull back my covers but Lip stood up faster than I could.

"I'll get 'em. Stay here." He leaned over and kissed me on the forehead, I smiled up at him.

"Thanks."

Minutes later, Lip walked in bouncing the now giggling child up and down in his arms. He had on the blue onesie with a gray elephant on it I put him to sleep in.

"Hey Mommy, look who's up..."

I reached out my arms to grab him from Lip, "Good morning my baby boy!" He moved his face around trying to dodge the kisses I left all over his face. When I pulled him back he had the biggest, gummiest smile on his face that I have ever seen. "Someone is so happy today," I looked up at Lip.

"He just needed a change, and I fed him last at 6-ish. We're low on breastmilk so you should probably pump before we go out." Lip leaned down and kissed the top of the baby's head before rubbing the tiny curled strands.

"Will do," I stated as I moved the child to cradle him in my arms and handed him my finger to play with. He took stuck it in his mouth and started sucking on it, sending a tickle up my arm.

The baby was slowly closing his eyes as my phone rang on the nightstand. The last thing I remember was turning my head to peek at the screen to see who was calling...

brrrring... brrrring...

The ringing of my phone woke me up, I reached over to grab it.

"Hello?" I groaned into the phone.

"You need to tell your boyfriend to get his shit together," Ian's unmistakable voice was on the other end.

"What?" I was still groggy and half asleep.

"Lip's going out of his mind. He's being a huge asshole without you here. He just came into the store and threw a goddamn watermelon on the ground. Do you know how hard that is to clean up?!"