Ch.9 - Not so pure (R18)

A/N:
Hi. Since there's only one chapter with smut I decided to make this chapter a smutty one...yeah...I'm a bad person XDD

enJOy.

Jungkook - top
Yoongi - bottom

Boyxboy
R18
_____

Yoongi woke up at maybe 12:00 a.m.
They had fallen asleep watching a movie on the couch. Yoongi placed the bowl of popcorn on a nearby table and lightly shook Jungkook to wake him up.
"Hmm?" Jungkook grumbled.
"Jungkook, come on get up. You have to get to bed." Yoongi whispered.

It took a little while for Yoongi to convince Jungkook to wake up, but when he did, he wished he hadn't. Maybe.
When Jungkook and Yoongi got to their bed, Jungkook pushed Yoongi onto it.
He was wide awake now.

He roughly kissed Yoongi and pulled his shirt off.
"W-Wait Jungkook!!"
He ignored the plea as he continued to press kisses along Yoongi's chest.
"Shut up. It's been too long, and no one else is here right?" Jungkook growled, deeply into Yoongi's ear. He gently nipped at his ear before kissing his way down Yoongi's pale stomach.
Yoongi grasped tightly onto Jungkook's shoulders before he had the chance to pull his pants off.

"What?" Jungkook asked in an annoyed tone.
Yoongi blushed.
(A/N: AFGTBJ I READ SHOUJO PLIS FOrGiVE meH)

"I....I wanna d-do it..." Yoongi stated.
"Do what?"
"G-give you a...." Yoongi looked down to Jungkook's cock, that was still tightly restrained in his sweatpants. Jungkook smirked.
"Go ahead."

Yoongi pulled Jungkook's pants off, staring at the large bulge in front of him. He then proceeded to take off Jungkook's boxers and looked at Jungkook's large cock. How did it even fit in him?!
(A/N: cuz..you know....the magic of BL)

Yoongi got off the bed as Jungkook a swung his legs over the bedside.
Yoongi faced Jungkook's cock and slowly brought it into his mouth.

He sucked lightly first, gently licking and sucking until Jungkook started roughly thrusting inside Yoongi's mouth.

"Ah, come on you know both of us like it rough~"
(A/N: AGHGBSFIJV k sry I know I'm annoying XD")

Yoongi blushed before sucking harder. He licked and slurped. The only sounds were Jungkook's soft, sexy grunts and the lewd sound of Yoongi's sucking.

Before Yoongi could finish, Jungkook pulled him off and dragged him onto the bed.

"What!?"
Jungkook put them in the 69 position, Yoongi on top.
(A/N: -insert Lenny face here- k I'll stop)

Jungkook teased his penis. He licked and slowly started sucking on Yoongi's dick. Yoongi did likewise.

"MMPH!!" Yoongi cried out, his mouth stuffed with Jungkook's large cock.

Jungkook lubed his fingers and slowly pushed two fingers in.
They continued sucking each other off, Jungkook occasionally teasing Yoongi's prostate, pressing and rubbing roughly while Yoongi moaned around his cock.

'Not enough...'

Jungkook pushed Yoongi face down and shoved himself in without warning.
"AHH!" Yoongi grasped onto the sheets.

Jungkook didn't wait and started thrusting immediately.
Jungkook looped his arm around Yoongi's waist and started jerking him off.
"Ahh! Hah! Ahn~!" Yoongi moaned in response.
"Wa-wait!! Jungkook!!"
Yoongi yelled as he came. Jungkook wasn't there yet, so he kept thrusting despite the fact that Yoongi just came.
"W-Wait!! I just c-ahhh!"
"I know~"

Jungkook kept thrusting and teasing him before he and Yoongi both came.
Jungkook pulled out and collapsed next to Yoongi on the messy sheets.

They both struggled to catch their breaths.

After, Jungkook looped his arms around Yoongi and they both fell asleep.
(To be continued...)

_____
A/N:
FACE DOWN ASS UP!! THATS THE WAY WE LIEK IT! WHUUTTT!!
lol sorry for my terrible commentary.
AHJBXH IM BAD AT WRITING SMUT.
Anyway thanks for reading
Till then~