Chapter 2

After a very competitive game, Yui was still ready for more actions but everyone else was already exhausted from the game.

"Now class, we at having an exam for this class because the... School administrator said so. Anyways, you'll be in partners. This is going to be able to help you achieve teamwork." Koro-Sensei explained and everyone groaned but a few students just stayed silent.

"Tomorrow morning we will start. Every morning after that as well, for one week. Now, ho on home." The teacher said as everyone left the grounds, going back to their half broken down school.

>After School<

"Hey, Itona-kun is it? I really had fun with you today." Yui said, catching up to Itona. They both walked down the stairs and Itona didn't say anything.

He spared a glance that Yui caught. She smirked.

"Well, just know that we are rivals. In p.e." Yui boasted, her smile growing bigger.

"Just know I'll beat you." Itona said. Yui thought he was trying to mock her. "Pfft, as if." Yui laughed and Itona ignored her.

"I guess you only say something when you think it's important. Words are important no matter what. Except jokes," Yui explained, hoping for the boy to talk.

He just shrugged.

>The following week<

"Alright class! You'll be picking teams now! Okay, half of you will pick." Koro-Sensei yelled over the chattering students.

Half, who were assigned, walked up to the gate he was holding and each chose a name.

Yui went up there, she didn't really mind who she was with. But she hoped she didn't get Itona, for she wanted to compete against him.

Take the folded slip of paper, she saw Itona was not one of the choosers. Oh no...

Opening the folded paper quickly, it read:

Itona Horibe.

Sorry for the short chapter XDD I forgot to write it before Wednesday so... I wanted to update asap and I wanted this part to not be long ya kno. Hoped u enjoyed~~