•Chapter one•

~Aphmau's pov~

"Hi.. My name is Aphmau Shu Phoenix.. I am currently twenty-two years old.. Uhm.. So, my story starts when I was fifteen years old.. I had found out my eighteen year old boyfriend, Aaron had gotten me pregnant from rapping me.. I tried to tell my mother but she didn't believe he rapped me.. She accused me of being a horny fifteen year old girl that slept around... So, she kicked me out with nothing. No money. No home. And I was alone and gonna have a baby.. I dropped out of high-school and I went to my dad's house and he believed me and helped me with my son.. but one day when I was seventeen my father and son become very sick.. My son had started doing better after a while. Except my dad.. He... He died.. and so I had his house.. but one day in the middle of the night my son just started crying and held onto his stomach.. He just kept saying it hurts. So, I took him to the hospital and they said he had gastric cancer.. I tried so hard to pay the bills but with barely any money I couldn't pay the bills.. and my son.. died one night in his bed. So, now I was all alone and instead of saving my money to pay taxes I went to bars and drank.. I also waisted money on drugs.. By the time I was eighteen I eventually went completely broke. So I've been living with my Step-sister, Katelyn. And I've been doing drugs and drinking for five years.. and I still am.. well I'm not really doing drugs anymore but.. drinking.. yea.."

I sat down in my chair and Laurance the leader of this support group smiled very kindly at me.

"That took alot of courage to say Aphmau." He said.

"Heh.."

"So what made you decide to come here?" Asked Laurance.

"Well.."

~The day before~

I woke up to the smell of food, I groaned and sat up. I rubbed my eyes and put my hand on me head because of a massive headache.

"..I'm hungover again.."

I looked over and saw Eggs and toast, with orange juice and four advil.

"Thanks Kate.."

I ate the food and took the advil, I went downstairs.

"Hey Aphmau." Katelyn greeted me with a gentle smile.

"Hey.."

"How are you feeling?"

"Not good.."

"Yea." Kate sighed.

I sat down next to her and she turned to me.

"So.. I found a support group I want you to go to." Katelyn said.

"Katelyn I don't do those things."

"I know.. but if it gets you to stop drinking then I feel like we should do it." Katelyn said.

"I dunno.."

"Please. Just once? For me?"

I sighed and looked at hwr.

"Okay fine."

~ Back to the next day~

"So your sister had you come here?" Asked Laurance.

"Yea.."

"We're happy to have you here." Laurance said.

I smiled slightly and nodded.

I'm doing this for the right reason.. to back to who I was seven years ago.