•Chapter Nineteen•

Laurance and Aphmau had been working really hard planning their wedding. And now their wedding day was the day after tomorrow. Their wedding was in California and they haven't even left yet.

"Aph C'mon we are gonna miss the flight!" Shouted Laurance.

"I'm coming!" Yelled Aphmau.

Aphmau ran downstairs and they got into the car but by the time they got to their gate is closed.

"No! Shit shit!" Aphmau groaned.

"We can drive. It's fourteen hours but if we leave now we will get there by nine ten tops." Laurance said.

"Okay C'mon let's go."

They were walking out when someone caught Aphmau's eye. The person saw Aphmau too and walked up to her.

"M-Mom?"

"Aphmau.."

Salyvana tried to hug Aphmau but she backed away.

"Aphmau, I'm so sorry.. I shouldn’t have blamed you for all thst stuff.. I feel horrible."

Aphmau shrugged and looked at Laurance. Laurance grabbed Aphmau's hand.

"So.. how's your father and child doing?"

Aphmau choked and squeezed Laurance's hand. Laurance rubbed small circles in her plam to calm her down.

"Their both... gone." Aphmau responded.

"What do you mean by that?"

"Daddy died and same with my son.."

"Oh Aphie.."

"We have to go.. I'll catch up with you more later."

"Yea Yea of course." Salyvana responded.

They left and Aphmau sat quietly in the car.

"You okay, sweetie?"

"Yea.. I'll be fine." Aphmau responded.

The rest of the car ride was talking, singing along to music, eating, sleeping, and joking.