clothes

drabble where anthony can't find his favorite shirt and then jasmine walks in wearing it and the cast finds out they're dating like whaaat

"where the hell is it?" anthony swore under his breath. how does someone just lose their favorite shirt? they don't! he had been through the laundry twice and practically tore his apartment apart. he sighed. it's got to be in the theater.

when he arrived at the theater, he immediately went towards the back.

"oak - have you seen my shirt, dude?" oak look confused, looking directly at anthony's chest. he sighed, "not this one, dumbass." he laughed, "the one with the like red and black thingys on it." ant motioned to the general area of his shirt, hoping to jog his memory.

he went to his own dressing room next. practically ripping apart the couches and drawers.

it didn't seem like a big deal, but this shirt was really soft. really, really soft. plus, he knew jasmine liked it on him. so, he kept looking.

arriving at lin's office, he asked if he had seen his shirt. lin laughed at his search attempts.

"sorry, baby bro. nada."

he even interrogated pippa and renee, but neither had seen it.

and that's when ms. jasmine cephas jones walked into the theater. wearing none other than his really, really soft shirt.

"hey, jas! i've been looking for that!" he smiled, happy to have found it, then confused (in natural anthony ramos style), "wait, why are you wearing my shirt?"

jasmine laughed, "you left it at my place last week, remember? you let me sleep in it because i had just put a load in the laundry."

memories flooded his mind. he remembered cuddling up to her, and after listening to her complain about her sweater (the only thing being clean, mind you) being too itchy. so, he pulled off his shirt and gave it to her to wear. he must have forgotten to take it home with him the next morning.

"oh, right." he laughed sheepishly. then he smirked, "you look good in my clothes."

"whoa, whoa, whoa." they heard pippa say from a corner. "since when are you two having -" she whisper screamed, "sleep overs?"

unfortunately for anthony and jasmine, her whisper scream was rather unsuccessful and daveed and leslie quickly gathered around.

"hold up," daveed said, "ramos - since when are you two a thing?"

"ah, shit." anthony mumbled.

lin came out; nearly as flustered as anthony asking, "you two are finally dating?"

jasmine was blushing, but anthony was scarlet.

"yeah, show starts soon..." he fumbled, "jas and i got to get ready, right?"

anthony grabbed her hand, pulling her to follow. jasmine nodded quickly before taking off with anthony.

there was yelling behind them, but their giggles masked them.

"whoops," jasmine laughed. then she paused, "do you know how fricken soft this shirt is?"

this is really short but i wanted to get something out to you guys. also, this story was not my idea. i read a similar one on phillip-dies on tumblr. totally recommend following her - her writing is amazing. okay. love you. feel free to vote/comment. xo