jealous

above is the video from 21 chump street that i'm talking about. the kiss is around 11 minutes. :)

drabble where has gets jealous after watching anthony kiss lindsay mendez in 21 chump street

there were cuddle in his bed - no, nothing happening - she was just leaning against him. their relationship was still early, they had been dating for no more than four months.

still, she liked the way should could feel the laughter bubble out of him. he liked the sounds of her giggle.

as the play ended, she saw anthony getting closer to lindsay. it was for the play, obviously. she couldn't stop it, whatever it was. it was some feeling. it wasn't until the kiss met that she knew: jealously.

she immediately tensed up, then tried to relax, hoping anthony wouldn't notice.

he obviously did.

"you alright, babe?" his eyebrows sewed together.

jasmine nodded, "yeah, just realized how tired i was." she lied. he went quiet for the rest of the show. he knew.

once it finished, she put her computer on her side table. it was 11.

"i'm gonna go home." he muttered, scooting out from under her.

"wait, what?" jasmine said, reaching for his arm, tugging his wrist to get him to turn towards her. he didn't say anything. "talk to me, ant."

"this isn't fair." he mumbled, barely audible. jasmine almost missed it.

"what isn't fair?" she bargained.

he gave her an annoyed look. "don't play like that, jas. you know damn well how unfair this is."

she sighed and dropped his arm, "fine. go."

"really? that's how you want to end tonight?" he threw in an exasperated gasp. he was frustrated. was she really pissed about this right now?

"you had no problem leaving two minutes ago without even kissing me goodbye! now i'm the bad guy." she was getting nervous. her words were sharp and they hadn't fought like this before.

"no. absolutely not. you don't get to make yourself the victim here, okay?" he was getting frustrated. jasmine ripped off the covers and stood up, walking to her kitchen for some water.

"great idea, jasmine. walk away."

"you're so hypocritical! you were just about to walk out."

"i'm hypocritical? you get jealous of a girl i kissed last year, while i sit everyday and watch you make out with a different guy."

"are you really mad about 'say no to this'? it's my job, anthony!"

"what the hell do you think that was? and even then, i didn't even know you back then!"

"it doesn't make it any easier to watch!"

"how do you think i feel watching you kiss lin every day then!"

"probably pretty damn bad considering i didn't think i could sleep after seeing her kiss you!"

"jazzy, it's not like i love her or anything!"

"what, you think i love lin? because i don't! i love you!"

"well, i love you too, dammit!"

"i'm so sorry!" she yelled, taking a step closer.

"me too!"

"then why are we still yelling!"

"i don't! - oh, uh, i don't know." he mumbled, scratching the back of his neck. jas was abashed. not only had she dropped the l bomb, but she had done it in a fight. romantic, jas. nice.

anthony head was scrambling. she loves me, she got jealous, she got mad, she loves me - damn, she looked good mad. i should get her mad more often, wait, no.

anthony took another step closer, "so... what now?"

jasmine shrugged. she was embarrassed. what do you say after you yell at your boyfriend that you love him after getting mad jealous about a married woman? oh, of course: "you play was really good."

he smirked. "lin wrote it, of course it was."

"you are really talented."

"i love you."

jasmine blushed, the heat spreading from her toes to her chest to the back of her neck. "i love you too."

"really?" he asked, half teasing, half serious.

she nodded. "yeah, really."

then, "ice cream?" she offered.

"god, talk dirty to me, why don't you." he said, getting the whipped cream out of the fridge.

cool. i hope you like this, sorry it's so short. 10/10 recommend watching 21 chump street though if you have a spare 15 minutes. it's really cute. and anthony is ridiculously talented. feel free to comment/vote. xo