A bitter taste of 2B

"Everybody just be quiet!" The form captain of Class 2B hollered. Class 2B was considered to be the worst class of the first form block. " Rena, I don't think this is working, " the deputy form captain Jordan said. " Ya think?!" Rena replied. " Rena can I got to the bathroom or Rena can I go to the stationery" were some questions that inconveniently added to the chaos.
While Rena tried to calm down the class, her best friends Onnika Williams and Abigail Newman were figuring out the last details of her surprise party
" She better not find out about this!" - Onnika
" I know right, it's impossible to plan a surprise party for her!"- Abigail
" We have the venue, guests and party favours done, what's left? "
" The cake! OMG! I can't believe we forgot the cake!!"
" Right, she loves Double fudge chocolate with white vanilla frosting so let's order it later in the week, remember her birthday is coming up really soon so we better get a move on."
Onnika and Abigail are Rena's best friends and they were planning her birthday party in class but she has no idea!
" Onnika, Abby, can you stop talking please😑?!" Rena said. " Sorry! Jeez!" They reply in unison while giggling. Rena walked in between the rows telling each person, personally, to be quiet even the oh so forbidden words ' shut up' would come in handy right about now.
Most of the students in 2B at Clarendon Escuela de excelencia were very noisy so right about now would be the time when Rena would lose it. " For the love of Pete would everyone just SHUT UP?!! You know what, all of the names on this list are going to Ms. Peters!" Rena raved as she marched out the class to go to the staffroom. Most people kept talking because they didn't take her seriously but spoke in a hushed tone because they were scared of Ms. Peters who was the fierce grade co- ordinator.
Ms. Peters was tall and slim with light brown skin and long, flowing black hair; her hazel eyes just added a sparkle to her whole appearance. But despite how beautiful she was she could get into such stage that her face looks...well, let's say...different😯😇.
So getting back, Rena actually called her this time which really surprised them. Mona Sanchez, a slim but curvaceous girl with medium length black hair and perfectly arched eyebrows, one of the troublemakers, looked outside just to see Ms. Peters walking toward the classroom with Rena and Jordan and shouted: " Everybody, Miss Peters is coming!" and ran to her seat. The class room now became silent and you could hear the ' click clack' of Ms. Peters' heels which seemed to quicken their heartbeats with each step.
When she finally got there.....

To be continued
Will the class get a detention?Will Onnika and Abby be able to pull off the part and keep the secret? Is there more drama to come? Tune in to find out😉