whats goin on ppl?! 😑😕😕

For a couple minutes she just lay there and wallowed in her thoughts and then decided to go to her dad downstairs. She though that filling her dad in was the responsible thing to do(and since he and Roy haven't been on speaking terms since Roy the dad divorced their mom and re-married Roy Jr never went back or spoke back to their dad so she would HAVE  to do it) so she met him in the kitchen eating a sandwich.
          " Dad?" She said after she gave him a look of disapproval of his constant snacking. " Yes sweetie?!" Mr. Ross replied mouth almost still full. "Umm... RJ called and told me there's an emergency with mom and she's in the hospital and I just thought you'd want to know in case of any complications it might make in my schedule." " Why that very ni-" and Mr.Ross never got to finish because right at that moment Anna walked in and as usual butted into their conversation.
           " I think that is K-A-R-M-A." She said. Rena got furious, " How could you say that about MY MOTHER and in front of my face like that!! Do you know how hard it is to take in the fact that she could be in serious trouble!!!Huh lady?!' She fumed. Anna was honestly really out of place; a very feisty step mom. "Hey hey hey hey hey hey Rena YOU need to calm down! Anna is still an adult" Roy defended. Luckily the doorbell rang at that moment or else the volcano, Mount Rena, would've surely exploded.
            Roy Jr. was at the door and looked very distraught. As soon as Rena opened the door he grabbed her into a long bear hug. After finally releasing Rena to get oxygen he said Good evening to both Anna and Roy Snr.and turned his attention back at Rena. " Grab your stuff, ill explain what happened in the ride. Rena ran to get her stuff.