The Volcano erupts

When Miss Peters finally got there all the neighbouring classes could hear was her shouting, "Class 2B what is wrong with you!...Mona, Shani, Gordon and others you are all getting detentions.
       After Miss Peters left, almost instantly the missing teacher who was supposed to be there, Mr. Webber- RE teacher, stepped in and started lecturing the class too. Then he  asked for the work he had left for them but Rena didn't do it because she was too busy dealing with the 'unruly class'. " I don't know why I accepted this position, she whispered to Onnika, who also sat beside her.
     For the rest of the class Rena worked on her classwork while ignoring the looks her classmates were giving her. Finally at the end of RE class everyone filed out and went home because it was the last class while Rena, Onnika and Abby waited on their parents to pick them up.
      The three BFFs gathered in the front schoolyard and started talking. " Hey Rena do you know how to dab?" Onnika asked Rena; " Nah, I'm not into those stuff." She replied. " OK, do you at least know the song Panda by Desiigner?" Abby interrogated. "No! I don't know this stuff! Just stop questioning me, okay?" She spat. "OK, OK, someone's grumpy!" Abby and Onnika exclaimed. "Whatever, bye, my dad's here!" Rena  said dismissively. As soon as she stepped into her dad's BMW X1. Onnika and Abby started whispering to each other.
       " Hey Renadee, how was school?" Mr. Roy Ross AKA Rena's father asked . "It was...okay I guess," she replied. " Just okay?". " Yes dad, it was just okay, but I don't really feel like talking right now!", "Sure honey." They drive home in silence and as soon as they get home Rena runs up to her room and slams the door.
        "I don't know what's going on with that kid!" Mr. Ross raved. "I know, back in my day we'd get a good floggin for that!" Replied Mrs. Anna Stevenson- Ross ( Rena's step mom). "Well, that was then, I'll just let her cool off." "Sure, whatever you say."😈

Is Anna evil or nice? Why is Rena so miserable? Is any special event in store? Stay tuned to find  out!!