Part 3

Bella's Pov

Once I got to the kids nursery and school I saw the same thing that was at my school. People and even children were eating each other. I prayed to god my kids weren't like this. I parked the car and I got out of the car and I ran straight into the school.

As I ran I tried to avoid all the zombie like people and kids. As soon as I got into the school I ran to the office. Avoiding the people eating people as they were also in the school to. That scared me even more than before. When I got to the office there was people and kids hiding there. I walked up to my sons teacher who was with other kids.

I looked at Miss Wilkinson and I said where is Daniel. She then said look I'm sorry Miss Harrison but we lost both Danny and Addy trying to get the here. I said what we'll where are they and she said I don't know I'm sorry. As soon as she said that I ran out of the office and I grabbed the axe out of the fire save thing.

I then ran about the building looking and calling for my kids. While I did that I killed some of what I can now only call zombies. I then after a while heard Danny shouted Mama is that you. I then gasped and shouted Danny where are you it's mummy. Danny then said toilets mama toilets there bad people here. I cried out in relief and then I ran to the toilets and I kicked the door open and as I did the zombies turned. They growled at me and started coming towards me.

I gulped and was thankful that Danny was behind the toilet stall. I said Danny sweetie  cover yours and your sisters ears. Danny said ok mama and then I started axing the zombies heads off. After the zombies were dead I threw the axe to the ground and I ran over to the stall. I then opened it and saw my 2 babies crying and hugging each other.

I sighed in relief and said oh thank god your both ok. When they both heard it was me they let go of each other and jumped into my arms crying. I then lifted them into my arms and hugged them and said shh everything is going to be ok. Mama is here and Addy said Mama I scared and Danny me too mummy. I then said I know I know but we are going go and Dada ok. Both kids said ok Mama and I said ok we are going to go now so don't look away from my neck ok. They both nodded as they put their heads onto my neck. Then I sighed and walked out of the bathroom and walked out of the school and quickly and quietly as as could.

When I got to the car I put both kids into their car seats and I said keep your eyes closed until I say ok. They both said yes Mama and then I got into the car started the engine. I then drove away from the school and once we were clear I said ok open your eyes now. They both did and I said let's see Dada now. Danny then smiled nodding his head and Addy clapped her hands and said Dada, Dada. I laughed and I drove us home. Hopefully to get answers to what the hell is going on here.

Did you like it. Review and read more.