Part 8

Bella's Pov

It has now been 6 days since I decided to go to Alaska. We have now just entered Alaska and I am now driving towards the woods. That's were I hope the Denali's are living. The kids are now awake again and have been for 3 hours now. They are now just playing with the item they brought with them.

I have now just arrived into the forest and am now driving on a straight road. Kayla then said aunt Bella I need to the toilet and I sighed. I then said ok sweetheart give me a minute. So I pulled the car over to the side of the road and I got out and went to the boot and I lifted Kayla out.

I said sweetheart go here I don't want to leave the car. Kayla said ok aunt Bella and she pulled her pants down and went. Then all of a sudden I heard growling. I gasped just as Kayla pulled her pants up. I said Kayla get in the car and she screamed out ok aunt Bella and she jumped back into the car.

I then shut the boot and I looked behind me and saw there wasn't enough time for me to get back into the car. So I groaned and I grabbed the first thing on the ground I saw which was a stick. I then started beating the crap out of the zombies fucking head.

As soon as it went down I ran to the drivers door and got into the car. Then I shut and locked the door after me and I heard the kids all crying. I looked at them and said hey hey it's ok I'm ok nothing happened.

Then Addy said Mama hurt and I said no baby girl Mama not hurt and I started the car again. Hopefully stopping for the last time as I drove to the Denali's threw the forest.

Once I got me and the kids to the Denali family they said because I knew the Cullen's that they would help us and so they took us in and kept us safe.

Soon after that the Cullen's came to live with them and they saw me again and we all became like a family. While fighting and trying to keep the zombies away from us which was very hard. All in all my life turned out great.

The end

Did you like it. Review and read more