Part 4

Bella's Pov

Once we got back to the house after driving 30 minutes and after me having to tell my kids to shut their eyes 8 times on the way home cause of the zombie eating people. I parked the car in my drive way but I couldn't see my husband yet but I didn't think anything of it.

I turned off my car and I got out and walked around to Adeline's door of the car. As I heard Daniel get out himself and I saw him walk over to me and grab my leg. He was scared I knew that and so I lifted Addy out of the car seat and into my arms.

I then shut the door behind me and I grabbed Daniel's hand with Addy in my arms and I walked as fast as I could to the front door of the house. Just to get out of the streets as soon as possible. As nothing looked normal as I looked around the neighborhood.

As I looked around I saw zombies from the corner of my eye eating away at my friend. She lived next door and had 2 teenage girls Kayla, Nora and a little boy Noah. Thank god my kids didn't see the zombies eating her. Once at my front door I opened it and ran inside with the kids.

Once I got inside I shut the door quickly. I set the kids on the ground and I looked at Danny and said baby go grab a bag from yours and Addy's room and pack some clothes and one toy each. Addy said Mama more toys and I smiled and said no baby girl we can't 

Danny then said ok Mummy and he took Addy by the hand and went to their bedrooms. Once I knew they were packing I went to the kitchen and I grabbed as many bags as possible and packed all the food and drinks we had and I closed the bags and brought them to the door.

I then grabbed my phone and phoned Marv he picked up right away. I said Marv where are you. I think we need to leave town. All I heard from the phone was growling and eating. Right then I knew he was gone so I hung the phone and I ran up to my room as I knew we had to go. 

Did you like it. Review and read more.