Chapter 1

Meet the HELL

-.-.+.-.-

Her POV

The sun was so rise, and this stupid peoples are all eyed on me. Like duh! I know that im that beutiful- ow let's perhaps it. It's Goddess. But they dont know that staring is rude? Ow i remembered, they are all stupid! tss.

Boogssh

What the~
I look at the stupid girl who bumped me. My dress is now at dirt because of her and her cheap coffee.

Like what the fuck?! I bought this dress earlier at the cost of 30 thousand pesos then in just an hours its now a trash!

But ow well, that money was just nothing for me. I will not let her pay my dress if she will apologize to me. She's blessed because im in a good mood.

"Ouch! Are you blind ?!" She shouted at me while She's still on the floor.

"I'm not." I answered her innocently.

"You bitch! Dont you know how much my dress is?!"she shouted at me again but this time She's now standing infront of me. And the hell! She's even pointing her finger on me! Grr..

I look at her , from head to toe. And all i can say is 'she's ...'

"Cheap" I emotionless said. I dont want anyone pointing a finger on me! As Earlier i was thingking that maybe i can let passed her stupidness but when her finger pointed at me!

The hell! now, Ill make sure that i wouldn't let her pass!

I saw that her mouth form to encircle shape. Hmm! Did i state the obvious, girl?

"What did you just said?!" I think she's now angry, you know why i think that ?

Ow well lumalaki lang naman kase lalo ang malaking butas nang ilong nya and she's now turning red haha .

"Are you deaf ?" I innocently asked her. Hmm im was just teasing her.

"You! Argh! Bitch! Pay my dress!" She command but who is she for me to follow her ? She's just a nothing but a stupid ugly girl!

"Who are you to command me?" I coldly ask and i saw that she step backward once. So i smirk.

Look who's scared! Hahaha ..

"I-im The only daughter of A-alfonso! So sundin mo ko!" Huh! Only daughter of mr. Alfonso huh? Tsk. she's trying to make herself brave.

"Ow! The man who discover the vendomachine and the owner of Alfonso's Corporation?"

"Y-yes! So now sundin moko! Pay my dress!" Nag tatapang tapangan na sabi nya. Where at the middle of the crowd and napapansin kong they are all staring and listening to us.

"Hm... How much?" Then i get my wallet at my shoulder bag. I saw that she smirk.

I know whats she's thingking, she think that she can fool me and even win at me.

"It's 50 thousand pesos! I know you can't pay that bitch! Your just a trash! So you better cry now and run to your eff mother!"na pa 'wooah' naman ang ibang nanonood sa sinabi nya at Nagpantig ang tenga ko sa huling sinabi nya. Huh! Trash, cry, run and Mother huh? Lets see.

I stared at her coldly and she step backward. I see scared at her eyes. Wrong move bitch!

"Do you think you can fool me? That dress was cost 10 thousand pesos only and dont you know me ?" Still i coldly asked.

Nanlaki naman ang mata nya sa sinabi ko. And i see na nadagdagan ang takot sa mata nya.

"W-who are y-you ?"

"Ow pity you, you dont know me" i fake a sad face and tone while saying that. "So let me introduce to you my self ms. ALFONSO" Nanginig naman sya nang diniinan ko ang pagbanggit sa surname nya.

I smile at the crowd sweetly and also to her na mas lalong kinatakot nya ramdam ko rin ang takot nang ibang nakapalibot saamin.

Nanlaki ang mata nila sa susunod na sinabi ko at mabilis na nagtakbuhan ang lahat nang nakapalibot saamin kanina. Lalo na sya na mag kanda dapa dapa pa.

"I am no other than, the one and only ...

Hellaine Smith ..

Your all greatest...

Nightmare"

-.-.+.-.-

Chapter one is already done!

Hope you like it guys, leave at least a vote or comment.

Hell at the multi media!