Chapter 2

Hell POV

"Bye Hell ! Seeyou tomorrow!" I rolled my eyes at her when i get outside of her car.

"Yeah right" i boredly said and started walking to our gate .

When the guard saw me, he immediately open the damn gate. Natataranta pa. Weakling tss.

When i got inside of our mansion the light was all off. I guess they are all sleeping.

Im now in the middle of the stair when the lights went on, damn.

"Do you know what time is it younglady ?" Mahinahon at mababatid mo ang pagkaseryoso sa tanong nya.

I simply look at my watch and answer her innocently.

"1:56 am. Mom" then i continued walking again, ow! Im so damn tired.

"Uwi ba yan nang matinong babae ?!" Now she's acting like a worried mother, the hell.

"Nope." I know na hindi naman ako matino e. Duh!

"Stop walking! Im talking to you brat!" So i stop And she started walking towards at me.

I cross my arms and straightly look at her..

"Where have you been?! Anong oras na?! Hindi yan uwi nang matinong babae!" Now she's shouting at me.

"At the bar. And i already told you what the time is, did you forget ?" I innocently ask.

"You! Brat! Talk to me in a serious way! Im not joking here okay ?!"

"Whatever" i boredly said and turn my back at her. Im sleepy, mygash

"Talagang-" her words cut by someone that i didn't expect to be here.

"Is that the way how you talk to your mom ?" He seriously asked me. Ow damn! I missed that voice!

Unti unti kong sinundan nang tingin ang pinag galingan nang boses at natagpuan ko sya sa baba, sa aming sala.

He's seating at the couch and seriously staring at me.

"Loid" i said and he started walking towards to me. Now i know why my mom is here.

When he's now finally in front of me, my mom excuse her self and go to her room.

"Dont talk to your mom again like that" he seriously said. What ?!

Boink!

"Stop being serious! You jerk! Why the hell are you here ?!" I coldly ask him.

"Eh.. K-kasi H-hell ano e-"

Pakk!

"Ouch! What the hell?!" Nakasapo sa panga na sigaw nya.

"Your shouting at me." I said. Using a serious tone. Thats not a question, im just stating the fact.

"H-hell s-sorry i didn-" he tried to touch me but i stopped him.

"Stop!" And i turn my back at him and go to my room.