Pilot

I'm Samson Burrows and right now I am trying to get my father Lincoln Burrows out of prison because me and my uncle Michael Scofield are the only one who believe that he is innocent and was set up. But we don't know who's out to get him and who wants him in the ground this fast.
After I'm done it's gonna be the third time I've been in a courthouse but this time I'm not hearing my dad's fate nor my uncle's I'm hearing my own, now you maybe wonder what the hell I must have done to be going to Fox River Penitentiary the all male maximum security prison, and the answer is I attempted to rob the union depository with a shot gun and I shot at someone I felt the guilt rot inside of me because I almost killed a innocent bystander.
And of course we got the friendly family lawyer Veronica Donovan my father's ex, it's funny really first she's my dad's lawyer then my uncle and now mine.
The only Burrows that isn't going to prison or I hope isn't anyway is my brother Lincoln Burrows Junior or LJ for short. It's been really hard on him because everyone he gets to attached to gets sent to prison or in our father's case is getting executed.

This is the end of the first chapter although it's short it was just a small summary of what happened up until she gets to know her sentence.