That Was The End Of The Riot

When I went back to the hole Mike didn't question where I was because he didn't notice I was gone but what he did notice was me having blood on my shirt and when he told me I saw that I was injured but the doctor was gone it must have happened after she left but my dad didn't notice the bloody white shirt, when I put up my shirt I saw a big gapping scar that I didn't feel. Must have been the adrenaline rush.
The question was when did it happen and how because the doctor should have been able to notice and my dad too, unless it happened when I was coming back down, " did you leave " said Michael but I was reluctant to answer him but he looked mad cause he could see it in my eyes that I was lying and I did in fact leave, but like usual he didn't say much and he handed me the beaters, a moment later Abruzzi decided to drop by and give me a fright will I was drilling which could have almost killed us as in burning us alive and of course for some reason Michael didn't give a shit that I had a gapping hole in me that could almost be so deep it would cause some kind of organ failure but I'll give him some slack because he needed to get me and my father out with no casualties because if anything happened to me my dad would never won't to get out and me being stuck there although he also needs to get LJ but I was the older one and the one that picked him and also the one that is a girl in a men's penitentiary.
After I was done drilling the last hole John got a sludge hammer and whacked the wall into a million  pieces, and Michael dragged me with him so I could help him turn the air condition back on and get everyone to their cells in time, the best part was we would have lock down so the COs would only check on us once and we would be able to work for 3 days because that was how long we had lock down for so that was a plus although I hadn't eaten because papa bear closed up my cell and got Mike to change cells which meant we needed someone to come with Sucre that we trusted not to kill or hurt him and the best bet was John or C - Note and John was the lucky winner.
The doctor came the next day and my wound was still bleeding but I would wrap it with the pillow sheet and when she came we were still on day one of lock down, when they took me to her she thanked me and asked how I knew where she was and when I said we had a cleaning job once she didn't buy it but she went along with it, when I showed her the wound she felt slightly responsible because I went to help her but it wasn't her fault. It also was a little infected and that explained why I didn't eat when Mike had snuck me in some food... she cleaned it and stitched it up which hurt and stung, after that hey just had to tell my dad and they brought him there to see me, the doctor gave us privacy and the moment she left he gave me this whole long speech and he nagged me and said that I shouldn't be a hero and risk my life especially in a place like this, about a hour or 2 later they took him back to the SHU and they kept me in for the night. Bright and early the next morning they sent me back to my cell after cleaning the injury again and changing the stitches, that was the only time they needed to change it twice.