Author's Note

This is a rewritten version of my previous work. I aim to make this an extraordinary read and hopefully get it in the science fiction category. If you have read the previous version you are likely to find enhanced styles of writing and much more information. This book will be also undergoing slow updates of chapters because of my aim on making this book a genuine masterpiece, so be patient and enjoy.

Writing has been a hobby of mine since 2013 and after I found out about Wattpad, I was inspired to read more and also scribble down my ideas digitally. I hope this book will be much more "readable" than the last version.

I ask that you may please point out grammar mistakes, spelling errors and any other problems, I will hopefully fix it as soon as I possibly can. I say thank you for considering and reading my work, I trust that it will make it worthwhile.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Rise Of The Fallen:The Galactic Wars (Book One Of Age Of The Universe Series)

Copyright © 2016 by @Tim_kWaainuat

All rights reserved

Copying of the author's material without the author's consent and without written permission by the author can be punishable by law. All rights are reserved. Material, names, etc. in this book is a work of fiction and is not directed to any person or thing, only used for fictional and narrative use.

Names and/or materials used in this book is also adapted and part of the ICONS series by @_THECREATOR_. The author of this book has received permission from @_THECREATOR_ to write and/or adapted information from ICONS

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

@_THECREATOR_ has helped with the making and/or editing of this book. Visit him and also check out ICONS; one of his works which I recommend for all you readers who like science fiction, adventure and a bit of humor.

Visit IC Universe for more awesome books from:

@thegreatcycle
@DesLucretia
@_THECREATOR_
@Kodbro

Contact @_THECREATOR_ or any of the IC universe authors for more info on their books and IC Universe.

[Share the book with your friends, etc, if you enjoy RoTF.]