New Dayyy ♥

I Woke Up And Roc Saw Me Feeling sore a and laughed He tol Me To Take A Picture Of his back I Did An Limped to the bathroom and he laughed and on ig he put the picture of his back up and said I put it down last night right London ;)

Everybody commented saying damn and you hitting it right ,and ohh I bet she sore Asl :/

I laughed Got Dressed And Sat On his Lap.

Oh you want more Roc Said

No :(

What's Wrong

You didn't Give me no morning Sex :I

Bae I'm sorry

Nope You cant Hit tonight..!

Bae Your A sex Addict you Gone Let me hit.

Imma go fuck A girl..!

Eww You nasty.!

What I Got Ate Out From Like 12 Girls But I don't eat girls out they do it to Me ..!

So you bi..?

Noo I'm Just Addicted To getting Ate Out. !

Lol Did I do Good.?

Not really. !

Bae Let me Try Again tonight ..!

No I'm Gonna Call Over My Old eater over "

Okay Don't talk to Me No More"

Boy Shut Up she Pretty Asl"

Soo I'm the Only one who supposed to me here for you."

BOY IM JUST KIDDING I DONT LIKE NO DAMN GIRLS AND I SURE ASL AINT LET THEM EAT ME OUT THATS GAY"I said

Oh okay :/ I Love You

I love you to and I kissed him and he smiled I walked out and he smacked my as I laughed and I went on ig and took a selfie  and smiled and got 10k likes and Roc told me take it down I said no why

cause yo titties out dummy

Fse so" I said

no Frfr take it down

No I said walking away

he got up and yanked my arm

what

bae give me kiss

:*

and I woke amber up cause today we were going to get our nails did and I took a bath put on skinny jeans white then I put on a red crop top and a strapless push up bra,panties and brown braided sandles and I put  hair in a pony tail and kept half of my bang and walked down stairs then Roc made me go change my shirt -_- I put on a blue and pink Hollister shirt and I put on blue Jean shorts and I walked down and he spinned me around and said change my shorts so I walked upstairs and put on leggings and toms and walked out the house with amber an got my nails did  and Roc called me after and said we needed to talk I came in the house  and he laughed and kissed all on my but he had no shirt on and  amber asked what happened to his back.

he said he scratched his back to hard.

I walked away and laughed.

and he came I laughing so I kissed him and he sat me on the counter and tounge kissed me and amber came in and said  www PDA I laughed and continued kissing Roc then I heard Kevin and Chris aguring I let it go and continued kissing Roc and he touched my ass and I told him I want you now..

we walked up stairs and Locke the door and put in work and we freaked and he was in my stomach I was moaning so loud and I cumed and started rolling on his d*** and I was getting heavy breaths and he smiled and he took out and pounded back in I moaned and I  squrited and he laughed and  we freaked some more and then I got up and smiled but he pulled me back and we went in somemore man sex with him is amazing   ...

but Roc Didn't Wear A Condom:/ I Hope I'm Not Pregnant ^_\

And We Got dressed and chilled wit the kids