Chapter 1: "Beginning"

Chapter one:

“Beginning of everything. ”

“Captain! What shall we do?” Barney panicked, holding the gun in his hands. Jack glared at him and then returned his look on to the horizon. “Davy Jones' ship is closer with each wave. What should we do?” Barney repeated his question, this time with less patience. Just when he wanted to say one more thing, Jack looked at him and smiled.

“Bring out the cannons. Shoot at his ship when you see the right chance.”

Jack left Barney and headed to his room. It was small and untidy room. It couldn't be big since he lived on the ship. There, in the middle of his room, stood bed. That bed occupied the whole room. When he walked into his little room, his saw his beloved one, lying on their bed and reading a book “How To Be A Better Person”.

Sara Atwood was pretty much messed up girl. Her behavior was pretty bad. Despite her bad and sad past, she tried to keep her mind away from it. Unfortunately, it didn't work. That's why she was, most of her time, cold towards anyone she'd meet. But there was the one person she loved with all of her broken heart. His name was... Jack Sparrow. The only one who understands her and gives her everything she needs.