The morning that started it all.

"Mama!" Lily yelled from upstairs.
   "Yes," Kelly responsed back.
   "Can we go to grandma and graddads today, please," she begged.
Savannah, Seth, and river ran up to kelly and begged as well.
Kelly looked at all the kids.
  "How can I say no to y'all," Kelly said giving in. "Little Remmy might want to go also." She smiled and walked over to the play crib Brandon had gotten Remmy. She picked him up and said, "Y'all go and ask your dad first."
   They all ran upstairs in a hurry. They busted through Brandon's office door.
  "Daddy! Can we go to grandma and granddad's today?" Lily asked waiting impatiently for an answer.
  "Talk to your mom first, other than that I'm okay with you all going over there," he told them.
   "Mama already said yes," seth told him.
    "Then y'all go get ready and I'll drive you there," Brandon chuckled as they all ran to go get their stuff.
   Savannah might be 16 but she sure does loves to go to her grandma Reba's house. The kids all came downstairs to see Brandon and Kelly kissing.
   "Will you two get a room," Savannah giggled. Kelly started at her and laughed.
   "Its our house we and do whatever. But anyways are you all ready? I told Reba we are coming over and she said you all could stay with them for the night."
   They all said "Yes!," in union.
   "Okay so what are we waiting for get a move on," kelly told them. All the kids got into their mini van. Brandon kissed Kelly one last time before opening her door so she could get in.
   "I love you babe," brandon whispered in her ear. Kelly smiled and said "I love you too," and got into the car.

Hey guys! I hope you like this story.
I'll try to update alot more this time.