Coming Clean

It was the in the afternoon when Reba got a call.

"Hello?" She answered.

"Hey Reebs," Kelly said.

"Oh hey kel, what's up?"

"Lily has been asking about some pictures that she found at your place when she stayed there," Kelly told her.

"Oh?"

"Yeah, are you scared at all?"

"Maybe its time to come clean, kel" Reba told Kelly honestly.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes I'm sure,"

"Why don't you,Brandon, and the kids come over tonight for dinner," Reba suggested.

"You sure?" Kelly asked.

"Yes I am kel, its about time we come clean,"

"Alright, we'll be there around 6"

"Okay see you then,"

With that they both hung up. Reba called over the whole family. Her mom, sisters,brother, and Narvels kids. And their grandkids.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                              Dinner
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*knock Knock*
Reba answered the door to see kelly, Brandon,and the kids. One by one everybody finally arrived. Reba was in the kitchen while everyone else was in the dinning room. Narvel came up behind her.

"You ready?" Narvel asked her.

"As ready as I'll ever be," Reba said and kissed him.

They both walker out together hand in hand.

"Everyone we need to come clean with you."

Everyone was quiet in the room and waiting to her what they had to say.

"Remember that year I stayed home and didn't do any shows and never went anywhere?"

They all nodded. She took a deep breath.

"Well....I..I was pregnant that year," she stared to cry. "When Shelby was thirteenth, I went into labor and we had a baby girl,"

"A perfect baby girl," Narvel butted in. Reba smiled.

" And we gave her to someone in the family, someone that we knew woukd take great care of her," she paused. Everyone was confused but then it hit them.

"Do you mean me? Am I your daughter," lily asked. It only made sense to them all because Lily was the only 13 year old in the family.

"Yes," both Reba and Narvel anwserd.

Lily looked shocked. Her whole life had just become more complicated then ever. She was so confused. So angry. She couldn't help but run off outside to the big lake that was behind Reba's house. Everyone watched as she ran.

"Lily!" Reba yelled through tears.

Everyone stared at Reba. Reba ran off outside to find lily. Everyone was so surprised.

"Kelly, would you like to explain to us why you didn't tell us," Shawna asked.

"I didn't tell you all because I made s promise to reba and to Narvel not to tell," Kelly told them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                     Meanwhile outside
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Lily baby?" Reba said coming up from behind her.

Lily was sitting on the dock looking at the water when a tear rolled down her face.

"What?" She said with a sad tone in her voice.

"Have you come to tell me more lies, tell me why you gave me up? How you didn't want me?" Lily asked while sobbing.

That broke Reba's heart.

~
~
~
Hey y'all! Finally know the secret! There's a lot more to come. I hope you all love this chapter. Kudos ❤