The fight

Previously on What Nobody Knows

"Um grandma," lily started, "I was wondering if I could stay with you for a while, I mean if that's fine with you and grandad?" Lily asked. Reba looked at her shocked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"W-What?" Reba finally shuddered out.

"I want to stay with you and grandad for maybe 3-4 weeks." Lily told her with a big smile on her face.

Reba looked at Narvel. She knew it hurt him a little seeing Lily everyone because it reminds him of Charlie touching Reba.

"I don't mind, I love having you around all the time," Narvel lied.

"Well we have to tour in about a month," Reba said.

"I know that's why only like 3 weeks or so. Unless you don't want me to. I mean you did give me away and didn't want to raise me, this is so you can make that up. You know what, never mind. I don't want to anymore. Goodnight everyone," with that lily got up running upstairs with tears in her eyes. They heard a door slam.

"Lily!" Reba got up and ran after her.

"No leave me alone!" She called back.

"Baby please open up," reba said while leaning against Lily's door. "I didn't mean it like we didn't want you. I'm just going to be busy and I don't want you to feel alnke or left out." She tried explaining.

"Well you know what I don't care! Why don't you back to your house and let granddad calm you down like he does ever night I'm over." Lily yelled back.

"Lily open the damn door! And just let me explain." Reba yelled back. Reba heard a click and moved away from the door and when it opened she saw a red puffy faced Lily.

"Fine explain." Lily said a bit calmly.
Reba walked into her bedroom and they sat on Lily's bed faced each other.

"Lily, its not that we don't want you there. We are both just going to be busy, and we don't want you to feel alone and bored."

"Well every time I'm there alone with you two we never do anything except watch movies and talk. And then at night when I try to sleep is all I here in moaning and sometimes banging." Lily said getting all her emotions out. Reba's face got a bit red knowing that lily heard them at night. "Its like you two don't  even realize I'm there! And so I thought maybe since you told me and that I know you're my mother that you'd be more caring!"

"What! We do everything with you. We play games with you, we watch movies with you, we talk with you, we get ice cream with you. And that moaning you're hearing isn't moaning its snoring. We both love you dearly. Please just give us another chance. You can come stay with us. We'll do what you want to do." Reba told her.

Lily started crying hard. "P-please i-i just want to be alone right n-now."

"Please lily give us another chance."

"No! Go away!"

A year rolled down Reba's face while she walked out. Reba went downstairs and everyone looked at her.

"Baby you okay?" Narvel asked while reba ran and hugged him and cried into him.

"I ruined her life by telling her. I thought I wouldn't by giving her to Kelly and Brandon but I was wrong. I'm a horrible person Narvel. I ruin everything." She chocked out. Narvel hugged her tighter.

"Shhh shh no you don't and no you aren't. You are an amazing person. Lily just needs to cool down for a bit." Navel told her and kissed her head. When she looked up at him she had tracks of mascara down her face. She kissed him.

"Narv, i- I think its time to go." She said while gathering her things.

"Grandma please don't go," Seth begged.

"I'm sorry buddy I have to." She tried to smile.

"Grandma please. We haven't seen you in a while." Savannah begged to. Lily walked halfway down the stairs.

"I'm sorry we're leaving. Maybe later okay." She got her stuff and was about to leave when Seth yelled at lily.

"This is all your fault! You always run them away." He said running upstairs into his room.

"Grandma I'm sorry. I overreacted. I'll give you another chance. Its just alit to process and everything."

"Are you going to complain when we bring you back saying 'oh that sucked we didn't do anything fun' or are you gonna try to enjoy yourself." Reba said.

"I'm going to enjoy myself. I promise."

"Fine. Get your stuff because we are Leaving here soon." Lily ran upstairs to get her bag she already had packed.

"I'm ready!" She went over to Kelly and Brandon and hugged them both.

"Be good and don't be like how you were tonight." Brandon told her.

"I won't. Bye." With that they left.
~
~
~
~
Hey everyone. I hope you love this chapter. I'm having some trouble figuring out what happens next. So if you have suggestions please message me. Thank you. Kudos