Where Am I?

You woke up in a strange dark room. (I know, cliché Anti stuff) You were tied to a chair, wait, scratch that. You were chained to a chair.
You looked around, but it was no use. You couldn't see a thing.
You tried to squirm out, but the chains were so tight that they actually hurt.
You then heard footsteps coming from the hallway.
"Hello." He said.
"Anti... Where the hell am I?" You ask.
"We don't need to worry about that darling." He replied as he got closer to you.
"All that matters is that you're safe." He smiled as he knelt down to greet your face with his. All you could basically see was his glowing eye and his neon green hair.
"Safe?" You asked, confused. The word "safe" wandered around your mind for a good thirty seconds before Anti spoke again.
"Yes, safe." He replied. "You see, Jack's house was not... Safe. You're better off here." He smiled, lifting your chin up a little bit.
"How am I better off here?!" You almost shout. "There are knives hanging off the wall!"
"Oh you'll learn." Anti laughs.
"Jack is a better boyfriend than you'll ever be!" You blurt out.
"Oh you really think that I want to date you?" Anti asked. "Huh, I'd rather kill a cat."
"I bet you already have." You mumbled.
"Excuse me?" Anti asked. "What was that? Would you like to repeat that?"
"Not particularly, no."
"Oh, looks like someone wants to see one of her punishments if she disobeys me." Anti laughs. You said nothing. 

"And now you're quiet?" Anti asked taking out a knife.

"OKAY I said that you've probably killed a cat." You sighed.

"Oh I've killed more than just animals." Anti laughed, the green glow in his eye getting more intense. "Oh, I suppose you want some light." He continued. 

"That would be lovely." You replied.

Anti then made the room a bit less dim. Just enough so that you could see everything in the room.

"Well, it's a start." You mumble. 

"Now, I guess I should start off by telling you where your room is." Anti says as he walks back over to you. 

"M- my room?" You stutter. 

"Yes your room!" Anti almost yelled in response. "You're living here now!" 
"I swear to god Anti, I will call the police." You threaten.

"And how do you plan on doing that?" Anti asked. "We're in the middle of no where, there's no service out here."

"Wow, even a demon knows about the ins and outs of cell phones." You snicker at your own joke. 

Anti gave you a death stare, and shook his head. "Do you want to get unchained or not?" He asked.

"Please!" You reply.

Anti sighed and broke the chains. "Now." He grabbed your wrist before you could escape. "If you try to escape, there will be blood." He explained as he squeezed your wrist tighter. 

"Can I just have my room? I'm tired." You sigh.

"Awe, is the human tired?" Anti teased.

"I'm not afraid to slap a demon." You threaten.

"And I'm not afraid to stab a human." Anti threatened back. 

You sighed and Anti hauled you to your feet and he took you to your room.  

You lid down on your bed as soon as he took you in, not bothering to check surroundings. 

"Remember, I know EVERYTHING. I know when you try to escape." Anti smiled before closing the door. 

You didn't care about anything. 

You wanted to be back at home. 

You wanted to be at home knowing that Jack would be there soon. 

You wanted to hug Jack again. 

You wanted to hold him close and cry into his shoulder. 

But no, Jack was in L.A and you got kidnapped by a demon. You knew that Jack would've fought if he was there with you. 

You started to cry with those thoughts spinning around in your head. 

You rested your head on the mattress, not even caring abut the pillow and cried yourself to sleep.