Caught

You gasped and glanced over at the hallway, and saw Anti slowly opening up his bedroom door.
Your first instinct was to quickly open up the camera on your phone and film, so that you could have a little more info. You only had 20% left, but it should be enough.
You threw your phone in the nearest corner hoping anti wouldn't be able to see it, and hid behind a chair.

Anti's POV

I heard shouting, I didn't assume that it was my mind playing tricks on me and walked out to see what was making noise. I swear to god if it's Y/N, she's gonna be in for one hell of a ride...
I checked the kitchen first. But I could see no one.
I got frustrated and decided to check on Jack. Maybe she somehow figured out what the passcode was.
I was about to punch in the last number when suddenly, I heard another noise.

Your POV

You decided to move a tiny bit, but no. That moved the chair and created a huge squeaking noise.
You heard footsteps coming towards you, with low angry growls.
You saw Anti step right beside you, but before you could scoot out of the way, he knelt down and grabbed your arm.
"I told you not to go through MY stuff, didn't I?" He growled, fangs visible.
"Y-yes you did..." You nervously replied.
He hauled you to your feet.
"Into the death room you go." He smiled, before throwing you into the floor, effectively knocking you out.

When you woke up, you were in a room. It looked like a normal empty, except the walls had spikes and we're slowly closing in.
This is Anti's work, isn't it? You thought.
You instantly started searching for ways to get out.
The window, nothing.
The door, nothing.
The floor, nothing.
You needed to find some way out.
Just how?

A/N: GUYS HELP I'M SUFFERING FROM WRITER'S BLOCK. Like I have ideas but I don't know how to incorporate them ;-;. I have barely any inspiration to write.
HELP ME