Evil Is Back

Creek's P.O.V
I was standing on Chef's shoulder as everyone stared at us walking in the castle the guards were so shocked they didn't even do anything they just let us walk in were we heard laughing we saw two babies two trolls and two Bergens which I could tell that made Chef mad she immediately grabbed a knife and let me down to Poppy and Branch Branch was getting ready to beat the crap outta me when he saw Poppy staring at him and stopped Poppy looked at me seriously "what do you want Creep!" I was about to open my mouth when I shut it and gave her a confused look "d-did you just call me Creep- " she cut me off "WHAT DO YOU WANT!" I once again took Daisy outta of their hands and grabbed Poppy by the collar kissing her surprisingly she kissed back I think she missed the old Creek it was pretty amazing until Branch punched me in the face and gave Poppy and angry stare "Y-...you kissed back" he said to Poppy Poppy looked down "I'm Sorry..." when she said that Branch's face got even angrier he started to fade his blue colors into black and grey "well...sorry won't cut it!" he yelled grabbing Daisy and pushing Poppy down on top of me "WHY DON'T YOU GO MARRY CREEK WE'RE THROUGH AND I'M TAKING DAISY!" he screamed angrily at Poppy before using his hair to swing branch from branch to get home Poppy stood up and watched in sadness as he disappeared into the distance Poppy started crying she looked at me angrily and immediately started choking me with her hair "YOU'VE ALMOST KILLED ME! YOU'VE MADE BRANCH BRAKE UP WITH ME AND HE TOOK DAISY MY LIFE'S A LIVING HELL BECAUSE OF YOU!!!!" she screamed angrily everyone gasped nobody knew Poppy had the courage to curse she threw me at a wall and started choking me again she started turning grey her hair turned black "I want you to die! And see how I feel!!" she started choking me harder until I blacked out...

Who knew the nicest Troll in the world could do and say something like that well I did because I wrote it but still wow even for me i'm even surprised I wrote it this is kinda brutal O.M.G!
Well bye readers

Word Count- 400