Creek Returns Pt. 1|A/N

January 19 Trolls came out with a new show on Netflix this is based off of the 'Creek Week' Episode.
__________________________

"We need a babysitter." Poppy stated as Poppy and Branch walked through town. All of a sudden a group of trolls ran up to them "ILL BE YOUR BABYSITTER!" One shouted "NO ME!" Another yelled. All the Trolls began arguing as Branch's anger level was raising from all the noise "QUIET!" He yelled. Everyone was quiet then one stepped up "I'll be your babysitter." and that....was...him. Oh yeah, it was Creek. "Why are you here!?" "Before you panic! I've changed. And I'm very sorry for what I've done." Creek smiled "Oh sure you a-" Branch was cut off by "WE FORGIVE YOU!!" Everyone smiled well, except Branch and Poppy of course. "What!?" Branch yelled "You're gonna forgive him just because he said sorry?" He questioned.

"No! He said he was VERY sorry." Cooper smiled as Branch groaned "You're not gonna let him back in right?" He asked as Poppy sighed "I have to Branch. I'm the queen. And I do as my people wish." She stated and gagged as she touched Creek's shoulder "Welcome Back Creek.". He gave Poppy a smirk "Thank you Queen Poppy." Branch clenched his fists and growled in fury as he slowly walked towards Creek.

"Listen punk. Do one thing wrong. And that's it for you. I'll make sure it'll be the worst day of your life." Creek just smiled at him as Poppy lightly grabbed Branch's arm. "Oh, Branch. No worries. Hakuna Matata. I'll make sure nothing goes wrong!" Creek chuckled, that chuckled made Branch shiver all the way down his spine. That chuckled didn't make him feel right. Something was up.

~Later~

"Poppy I'm telling you! He's up to something!" Branch yelled "Branch I know he is! But we can't do anything about it." Poppy huffed softly and Branch raised an eyebrow "Why not?!" "The people! They think he is good! And there's no proof he isn't! So until he does something wrong. We can't prove anything." Branch opened his mouth to say something but Poppy quickly cut him off "And don't you dare say the proof is your gut. Because your gut is wrong like, 40% of the time." Branch huffed and looked at Poppy, giving up.

"Fine. I'll accept it. For now. But once the proof is in my hands. He's. Out." Branch states and Poppy nodded "Deal."