Birthday!

(Don't Play song yet)

Poppy had come home from a hard day at work she came home to Branch in the kitchen grabbing a snack. He looked at her and smiled "Hey How was work?" he asked "Tiring." Poppy replied yawning. Branch just stared at her he immediately ran to her checking her temperature and feeling her forehead "What're you doing?" Poppy asked clearly confused "You...out of all people are tired...today!?" he asked concerned. "Today? What's so different about today?" Poppy yawned Branch just stared at her in shock "You forgot!?" He shouted "......." Poppy stood there in silence "....Maybe..." She mumbled. Branch rolled his eyes, "Check the calendar." He said walking into Daisy's room.

"Hm?" She hummed confuses as she walked over to the calendar "5...4...3...2...1." Branch counted down after one you could hear a loud scream.
That probably the whole village could hear "OMG I FORGOT HOW COULD I FORGOT I DIDN'T EVEN START ON THE INVITATIONS THE DECORATIONS! THE-" Branch cut Poppy off by shushing her "I handled everything I mean it's the least I could do with you being busy with work." Branch explained Poppy smiled "You're the best!" She exclaimed kissing him Branch kissed back then pulled away "No I'm not....I'm just crazy prepared." He smirked. Poppy rolled her eyes and laughed at him "So, What now I know the party doesn't start now....does it?" Poppy asked "No, we got a few hours." Branch stated "We could go to Bergen town have you invited Gristle, Bridget, and Felix?" Poppy asked "Thats the one thing I didn't do." Branch said looking at the two gigantic invitations on the table.

"Well, we taking Daisy or is Mr. Overprotective staying here with her?" Poppy teased "I guess we could take her.." Branch said "Okay! Let's go!" Poppy exclaimed happily grabbing the two big invitations and running out the door with Branch and Daisy following her. Once they finally made it to the Bergen Town they saw Bridget reading a magazine and a bored Gristle playing on his keyboard. "Bridget!" Poppy yelled running towards her "Poppy!" Bridget squealed back hugging (lightly) her best friend "Sup." Gristle said to Branch "Sup." Branch replied. "What're you doing here?" Bridget asked "This." Poppy smiled hanging Bridget the card Bridget the opened it and read through she gasped and smiled "We'll Definitely Be There." Bridget said beaming with happiness "And feel free to bring Felix. The more the merrier!" Poppy exclaimed.

Branch and Poppy walked back after hanging out with Bridget and Gristle for a bit. "Poppy..." Branch Started Poppy looked over at him "Yes Branch?" Poppy questioned. He chuckled a bit "I know I say this a lot but...I love you so much and I just wanna thank you for everything you've ever done for me...helping me find my true colors...caring for me....not giving up hope when everyone else thought I was just a lost cause....you were the only person that just wouldn't stop until you succeeded on making even the grumpiest Troll....happy." Branch said looking her in the eyes. Poppy blushed deeply she smiled as tears filled her eyes, Branch then noticed "O-Oh! Did I say something wrong?" He asked a little worried Poppy shook her head "No...I..I love you too Branch...and I'd never give up hope on you..." she smiled. After a long hug Poppy kissed Branch they pulled away smiling at each other.

Branch knew right then and there he'd ask Poppy to marry him all over again.

(Play Song)

Poppy: I found myself dreaming
In silver and gold.
Like a scene from a movie that every broken heart knows.
We were walking on moonlight and you pulled me close.
Split second and you disappeared and then I was all alone.

I woke up in tears with you by my side.
A breath of relief
And I realized
No, we're not promised tomorrow

So I'm gonna love you, like I'm gonna loose you.
I'm gonna hold you, like I'm saying goodbye.
Wherever we're standing, I won't take you for granted

Cause will never know when, when we'll run out of time!
So I'm gonna love you, like I'm gonna lose you. (lose you)
I'm gonna love you, like I'm gonna lose you...

Branch: In the blink of an eye, just a whisper of smoke.
You could loose everything, the truth is you never know

So I'll kiss you longer baby, any chance that I get!
I'll make the most of the minutes and love with no regrets...

Let's take our time to say what we want.

Poppy: Say What we want!

Branch: Use What we got, Before it's all

Poppy & Branch: Gone!

Branch: Cause no...

Poppy & Branch:  we're not promised tomorrow! So I'm gonna love you..Like I'm gonna loose you!

Poppy: Oooh!

Branch & Poppy: I'm gonna hold you!

Poppy: Hey!

Branch & Poppy: Like I'm saying goodbye! Where ever we're standing!

Poppy: Yeah!

Branch & Poppy: I won't take you for granted!

Poppy: Mmmm...

Branch & Poppy: Cause we'll never know when...We'll run out of time!

Poppy: So I'm gonna love you! Aaah...

Branch: Gonna love you!

Poppy: Like I'm gonna loose you!

Branch: Like I'm gonna loose you!

Poppy: I'm gonna love you!

Branch: Oooh! Oh! Oh! Oh!

Poppy: Like I'm gonna..

Branch & Poppy: Loose you!

Poppy: Yeah ay ay!

Poppy: Mmmm...

Poppy: oooh....

Poppy & Branch: Ooooh...

Poppy: I'm gonna love you..

Branch: Oooh!

Poppy: Like I'm gonna loose you...

Branch: Like I'm gonna loose you!

Poppy: I'm gonna..

Poppy & Branch: Hold you!

Poppy: Like I'm saying good-

Poppy & Branch: Bye!! Where ever we're standing! I won't take you for granted! Cause we'll never know when! When we'll run out of time!

Poppy: I'm gonna love you!

Branch: I'm gonna love you baby!

Poppy: Like I'm gonna loose you!

Branch: Like I'm gonna loose ya!

Poppy: I'm gonna love you!

Branch: Oooh!!

Poppy: Like I'm gonna-

Branch & Poppy: Loose you...

Branch and Poppy stared into each other's eyes before they even got close enough to share a long kiss they heard an adorable giggle. They smiled then picked up Daisy "Happy Birthday Daisy." They said softly then kissing each of her cheeks, Daisy giggled more.

Ooh! I enjoyed writing this! Broppy is so adorable! Thanks for reading! Bye Bye Fwends!

Word Count: 1060