Concert and Fights

So I head towards my car and unlock car door with the automatic remote. So i turn on my car and roar the engine to life and i drove off to my home. and yeah we were fighting at a seven elven. What was I suppose to do, just stand there like an idiot an. d let them yell at me.Then my ringtone goes off ( I love you Katie) oh i forgot that was my stupid ringtone I could of swore I changed it. I just let it notify me until i get home cause i don't want to get in a reck. I finally get home i hang my jacket by the coat rack next to door and i go straight to my bed and through my purse on it and my phone cause I got to take off all this makeup.

So after that i go to my bed and grab my phone and it was a text from brandon saying "Hey Katie can I come over and stay the night love, please my kittykat." You want to know my responce to that it was sure what ever but you get the couch tonight in the living room. 

Brandon's P.O.V 

What was her problem? I say to  myself. "Dude now look at what you did, you got Katie upset and she left. Ally says. "What did I do wrong? I ask. Chloe's like it's more like what didn't you do wrong."Well she invited the enemy to the concert" I say." He is not the enemy and he is no threat to you Brandon" Ally says.

Then Chloe adds on "Cant you see Brandon she loves you." "I know she does but i don't trust him" I say. Then Alan says "Bro you just got to trust her." "I do trust her Alan i just don't trust that punk" I say. "Look Brandon just know she loves you and she will never do anything to hurt you" Andy says."Just think about all the good times you had together" Kenny says. "You know what helps me in these types of situations i tell myself that she loves me and that she wouldn't have do anything to hurt me because she is loyal and trustworthy" Alan says. Two days have passed: time for the show people and i still can't believe she hasn't said anything to me yet. Was she that mad or extermly pissed off at what we said.

Katie's P.O.V. 

Ugh why does the today have to be the day of the concert. I really don't wanna go to the concert now and risk another big fight then he'll probably jump off satge and make a scene.Which I wouldn't want that to happen i wouldnt want to be blamed for that and hated on for stopping the concert. 

Yet I should go to support him I mean the girlfriends have to support their BF's for any good choices i guess i'll go.Let me call brandon to say sorry then ask for those two  tickets.{ring a ling } {ring a ling}

convo with brandon and I

Brandon:Hello 

Me: Hey 

Brandon: Hey I'm sorry for yesterday

Me:It's fine babe

Brandon: Are you still going to the concert?

Me:yes babe i'm stiil going but i need those two tickets. 

Bradnon: fine i'll give you the ticketsbut tell rob to be at the house before i get there.  So I can pick both you up

Me:Nah i'll just tell him to meet us there.

Brandon: okay babe i got to go i'll see you in a bit. bye my love

Me: bye babe see in a few.

Katie's P.O.V 

Well i will have to tell rob i got his ticket for the concert.(Ladies love me, ladies love me) that is his dumb ringtone when i call him. the phone stops ringing and he answers. 

rob's and mine convo 

Rob: hey Katie what's up?

Me:i got the concert ticket and, i have one extra ticket so i was wondering if you wanted to come?

 Rob: Nah that's okay i got plans already maybe the next concert.

me: aww alright then maybe next time.

Rob: bye Katie.

me: bye Rob.

well it looks like i have to call back brandon to tell him that rob isn't going?