New beginning

"Lauren wake up, you have to go to school."  mom says.

Ughhh.

Ashton, my 13 year old brother, crashes into my room.

"Lauren, come on, I will be late to the first day of school."

Ashton has blonde hair and blue, sparkling eyes. Unlike me, I have black curly hair and green/grey eyes.

"Another year another mistake."

" Stop being negative, maybe you'll make friends since there will be new students and they never heard anything about you." said ashton mockingly.

"Shut up."

"Fine, now hurry up 'senior' "

So glad that this is my last year in high school. Let me give you a tip, high school isnt a fun roller coaster.

I changed into a simple blue top with ripped black pants, tied my hair into a fishtail braid, but since I have curls, its a messy fishtail braid. I honestly hate my hair, its just a torture to brush, style, and even wash it in the shower. The thing that I wanna know is, how am I the only one with curly hair in my family?! Why couldn't I get their lovely straight hair? See thats why I tell you my life is jinxed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I arrive to school not wanting to leave the car. I keep begging my mom to take me back home, but she keeps refusing. I look out looking for faith, there just isn't any. I go inside the school getting my new schedule. As it fell on the ground, I bend to take it, but I bump into someones head.

"Ouch." we both whispered.

"Are you blind." I say looking into the boy's eyes. He is a tall,athletic boy with blonde hair and grayish eyes. I guess he is the most popular boy in the school.

"I am really sorry, I am Drake by the way." He says as he hand me my schedule.

"And I am leaving."

"Can you atleast tell me your name?" he asks.

"Lauren." I reply leaving quickly so he couldn't catch up with me.

FIRST CHAPTER YAY
Ya I know, this is very short. Trying something different so bare with me with the first bad chapters. I have to get used to this heheh.
~Malak👻💗