An accident

I enter the gym and honestly it was beautiful, well better than my old school's gym. We meet our gym teacher Mrs Williams. She is a tall and a fit teacher with an aggressive attitude. She scared the hell out of me.

"Welcome students! As you know I am Mrs Williams and I have few rules to clear out before start. Number 1: NO fighting cause I can't stand a bunch of people beating each other. 2: DONT talk back to me. Finally, anything wrong you do, I'll send you right to the principles office. Now start by running three laps!"

"UGH" everyone mumbles

"Do you want two more laps? I thought so now get started!"

As I was running, one of my shoe laces got untied , I accidentally stepped on it and tripped on the girl in front  of me.

"Shiii..." I was about to curse until I got interrupted.

Why am I so clumsy?!! I literally hate myself.

"What an idiot!"

"oh no" no no no I did not just trip on...

"Oh my god Brianna,are you ok?" Her best friend Brittany says.

"I am so so sorry Brianna, I didn't mean to."
The dynamic 🅱️s.

"What your name lamo." Brianna asks with a very cold look.

"I am Lauren, Lauren sparks."

"Oh the new student, understandable. This is not over."

Great. I am the queen 🅱️'s target on the first day of school. I hate my life.

"Come on Lauren let's just finish the laps, she'll be ok." Hannah pulls me up and we start running finishing our last lap.

Well Gym class ended well  but this year night not.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We all enter our class before the last class tired as hell after gym.I can't wait until I am done with today! 89 minutes 25 seconds and 10 milliseconds left, I tend to be smart in math when it comes to calculating how much time of school is left.

As Mr.Smith starts explaining our school rules for history class, the class door opens strongly but also dramatically. We all turn to see who this person is and everyone's jaw falls wide open. A new student comes in wearing a leather jacket with a white shirt and some black pants. He is a brunette with green eyes, a sharp jawline, he is about 172 cm, and everything about him is beautiful.

"oh , oh, you must be the late new student. What's your name?"

"Alexander." He answered back with a half smile showing that was definitely beautiful.

Hannah looks at me and says: "Sexy name , that's a bonus."

She laughs and continues to stare at him.

He looks at Grace, a student in our class that didn't take her eyes of him, and winked. I don't know if she fainted or she was just dying but whatever.

"He's not my type anyways."

Not my fav chapter but what do you think will happen next?
comment some ideas!
Also there is a picture of Half of Alexander's face to have a visual of it;)
Love, Malak💘