24

Breyer began setting down the blanket a couple of feet away as I splashed my feet around in the water. The water was quite warm, given the fact summer hasn't even started yet. Warmer than the air I suppose and it was already starting to cool down.

Memories of this place just kept coming back by the dozen, making me realize how much I really have grown up after all of these years. I remember even when I was little, always wanting to come out here sit on the rock bed and write songs. It's peaceful, functional, and cozy. Heck, maybe I still should.

Suddenly I felt a large arm wrap around my waist and pull me into a strong embrace. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, breathing in Breyer's familiar scent. He smelled like pine, and maybe sweet tea. It was amazing.

"Enjoying the view?" I heard him say knowing that he was smiling lightheartedly.

I opened my eyes again slowly and noticed Breyer looking over the water, his eyes sparking, and every single crevice of his face had a highlighted glow.

"Yeah. I am." I replied with a guilty smirk.

Breyer caught me staring and grinned down at me. "Good." Was all he simply said.

I pushed myself closer into him and he readjusted his arm position so it was more comfortable for both of us as he kissed the top of my head gingerly.

We sat there for a couple minutes warmly wrapped up in each other as the sky got darker and darker by the second. Then he finally broke the silence.

"Let's go in." He insisted giving me a little tap of his finger on my waist.

"I would but I can't swim in a sundress." I explained glancing up at him. He looked straight back at me with a beaming smile and I knew what he was probably thinking. No way.

"Who said you have to wear the sundress?" Breyer questioned stepping away from me and holding my hands with a gentle squeeze.

"Very funny." I said. "It's going to be dark here soon in any minute. Besides, I'm hungry." I insisted.

Breyer nodded and walked me back to the blanket each of us kicking the sand as well as our selves as we went. I don't think he was disappointed and if he was he was very good at hiding it. We sat down on the plaid blanket and Breyer grabbed the cooler he'd packed earlier and handed me a sandwich. Not any sandwich a tuna sandwich. I smiled as I looked down at it and Breyer caught me once again.

"Thought you might like it." Breyer beamed as he pulled one out for himself and began unwrapping it.

"You're very thoughtful." I told him taking a bite. I haven't had one of these in so long. Perhaps since the last time I was here! This was Breyer's way of showing me. Showing me he cared, he listened. I couldn't ask for anything more.

Maybe I should tell him about Kevin. He deserves to know... but then again Kevin and I are not really serious like this, so what would Breyer have to worry about. That would just be stirring the pot and it's not worth it. Not worth loosing Breyer. So it's decided. It's not gonna happen.

It was getting really dark now which left me wondering what time it was. I left my phone in the car and I think Breyer did too. Though I guess, I shouldn't be worried about the time. I need to relax and enjoy being in the moment with this incredible man. A man who's showed me multiple times that he cares, that he's here for me, and that he'd do anything for me. And what have I showed him? Nothing.

I tucked the Tupperware that the sandwich came in away. Breyer was already finished and was currently sipping on lemonade. I grabbed his cup from his hands and took a sip.

"Can you unzip me?" I asked turning my back towards him revealing the zipper on the back of my dress. Without saying a word he did as I asked and unzipped it and I stood up, allowing it to fall to the ground. Breyer's eyes stayed focused on mine as he stood up and pulled his tee shirt over his head and undid his belt. Breyer was very muscular more so than I would've thought. He was hot. He took off his jeans and scooped me up once again carrying me towards the water. Every inch of my skin that was in contact with his was burning.

We splashed through the water and when he was waist high he slowly lowered me into the water. His hands remained on my hips as I positioned mine on his shoulders. The only thing I could hear were my thoughts, the only thing I could see was him, the only thing I could feel was my heart pounding in my chest.

"You're so gorgeous." Breyer said as he lifted his hand to push my hair behind my ear. "I'm so glad it's you."

"And I'm so glad it's you too." I said with a smile as I pulled myself closer to him, my lips connecting with his making me want to fly. His hands wandered down my lower back creating goosebumps all over my body. This boy knew what he was doing.

Minutes past before we stopped making out and we each pulled back and looked into each other's eyes, which was barely possible due to the fact it was so dark outside.

"Weren't you even told not to go swimming until at least half an hour after eating?" Breyer asked pushing towards me.

"I'm the more rebellious type." I said sarcastically with a smile.

"I guess you are Kaitlin Rodgers. I guess you are." He said kissing me on the neck, practically paralyzing me. If only he knew what he really does to me.

If only he knew.

________________________

Are you...

A) Team Breyer

B) Team Kevin

It was by request for this story to get a little more sexy. So there you go. I mean, it probably could've happened a lot earlier than 24 chapters later but whatever! I hope you guys liked that! Sorry for not updating I've been extremely busy with school and sports so please enjoy that! BTW Thanks for 400+ reads. You are all too kind!

STAY TUNED FOR MORE!