Nate imagine for Cezza_TheTide

Cez's POV~

"Naaaateee," I whined out my the name of my boyfriend.

"Yes?" he questioned, trying to pull off an innocent look while giggling.

"Give it back."

"And why should I do that?"

"Because it's my phone, it's my phone, it's my phone, oh yeah, and it's my phone," I said trying to be serious.

"Ugh. Fine," he handed me back my phone and I quickly snatched it out of his hand.

"Thank you," I grinned like a 6 year old.

"Yeah, yeah," he said, wrapping his arms back around me as I cuddled into his side.

Today, Nate and I just decided to have a lazy day instead of going out and doing stuff.

Well, at least have a lazy day until our son, Justin, woke up. Knowing our energetic, hyper, little 4 year old, he'll want to do something.

Nate and I have only been awake for a few hours and all we've really done is watch a few movies, drink coffee and cuddle. So far we've watched two movies; The Maze Runner and now we're in the middle of The Scorch Trials.

"I'm gonna go check on Justin," Nate said as he released his grip om around my waist. "This is usually the time he wakes up on the weekends."

I glanced over at the alarm clock on Nate's nightstand; the red numbers showing 10:27am.

I chuckled to myself, knowing my son cherishes sleep as much as his Uncle Drew does.

After maybe 5 to 10 minutes, Nate came back with our still tired blonde headed little 4 year old clinging to him. Justin had his arms around his fathers  neck and his legs as far around his torso as they could go with Nate's hands under his bum for support.

"Somebody's still tired," Nate said in a low voice as he sat Justin down on our bed.

"Hey, bubba," I cooed as Justin crawled over to me and cuddled up to me.

I wrapped my arms around his tiny body as he laid his arm on my stomach and his head on my chest. Nate crawled back into the bed and wrapped one arm around me and placed the other on Justin protectively.

As I looked down at my peaceful son and back up at my relaxed husband, I smiled to myself, my boys.

Hope you liked it, Cez. I'm sorry if it isn't what you had in mind!

And sorry I haven't been updating, guys. I've got a lot of drama going on at school and with my friends. I've been trying to get to this book as much as possible, but something kept getting in the way.

Love ya, Tiders💙🌊