Sad Imagine

'Can we meet again? I miss you since that day. I miss you a lot, baby' i texted my ex girlfriend. Iwas cheating on her before and i'm so sorry for that. I tried to make up with her, but she never wanted to answer my calls. I didn't expect call for my message, but it actually happened. She called me and i was so happy. She could notice joy in my voice. "Justin, let's meet in the park. Today" she said
I was surprised. I thought that she'll refuse me. "Okay and baby i want to tell you something. I'm really sorry for that night, i'm just a big fool" i said. "In the park, at 7, okay?" she said. "Okay okay. I'll be there. hey, i love you" i said but she didn't say that she loves me back. She just hung up. Okay that's not bad, we can make things up. I prepared myself and got in my car.
I decided to buy flowers for her. I just loved her so much. I bought bouquet red fresh roses with pink ribbon. I was so excited to see her after a long time. To kiss those lips and those cheeks, to feel her again in me.
I was sure that we'll hug tight and then go at my place. I got out of my car and i was walking quickly, trying to be there on time, because my baby hated always when i was late.
It was 7:00 P.M. when i stepped in the park and looked for (y/n). I walked through the path and saw two people kissing. The girl had hair like (y/n). I walked towards them, afraid that that could be my baby. They broke the kiss and turned around to face me. And yes, that was really my baby, holding one man's hand.
"You arrived" she whispered and looked me with sad eyes. My eyes were filled with tears and i wanted to say something, but i was speechless.
"Umm Justin i told you to come, because umm" she mumbled. "I'm getting married, don't call me again. Please" she said and the flowers from my hand fell on the cold ground.
"But, (y/n).." i said and she cut me off. "No Justin. we're over. please don't ruin my life again. don't make me cry again" she said and the man was quiet.
"Okay, i wish you the best" i said looking down and the mad, smiled and thanked me.
(Y/N) had tears in her eyes too, but tried to stay strong just like me. "okay" i faked a smile and turned around.
Tears dropped down my cheeks and i just wanted to scream. I ran in my car and started to sob. I drove down the road and opened the car window. I loved her so much. I lean my head on the seat, sobbing and clenching the wheel. Then my car crashed into a big truck and i felt pain in my body. And then everything went black. The only thing that i saw in that darkness was her face. I imagined her face till my last breath.