Austin Mahone Imagine

You were on tour with your boyfriend of a year, Austin Mahone. You guys were currently at a hotel in (wherever you want), and Austin was preparing to leave for the venue. You got ready before him, so you were currently standing in the door way, watching him get ready. He combed his wavy hair up and to the side, forming a quiff-like hairdo. You smiled at how attractive he was even when he isn't trying.

"Babe, try and hurry. We don't want to be late." you informed him, peering around the corner to look at the alarm clock. "It's already 4:30."

"Alright, alright. I just need to shave, and put my shirt on." he said looking down at his toned abdomen. I couldn't help but stare. Those extra hours at the gym were definitely paying off, and I wasn't complaining one bit.

He took out his shaving cream from his toiletry bag, and took the cap off. You began to get curious. What was it like to shave your face? You know what its like to shave your legs and stuff, but you kinda, sorta wanted to try and shave for Austin.

"Can I try that?" You asked. You could feel yourself blushing as soon as he looked at you.

"What?" He smirked, looking at me with amusement in his eyes.

"Nothing, nevermind. It was stupid of me to ask." you giggled. turning away from the bathroom to head into the main room.

"Hey." He called grabbing your attention. Without saying anything he gently grabbed your hand and pulled you further into the bathroom. He took a seat on the sink, and pulled you in between his legs. He handed you his razor and shaving cream.

"Are you sure?" You asked, amazed that he was actually going to let you do this. He stiffly nodded.

"Just please don't cut me.. I have thousands of fans to look pretty for." he teased making you chuckle.

"Well, Mr. Popstar, I will try my best not to cut you." I winked. pouring some of the shaving cream into my hand. I rubbed it together and applied it to the lower half of his face.

I looked him in the eye and smiled. Gently I brought the razor up to his cheek and stroke down, taking the hair that was previously there with it. I rinsed the razor before doing it again.

His eyes never left my face, as I continued to glide the razor gently across his skin, making sure not to cut him. All of a sudden he started laughing, making me pull the razor away from his face.

"Austin! You can't laugh! I could of cut you!" You scolded, gently pushing against his chest.

"I'm sorry, baby. You just look so cute when your concentrated.Your tongue pokes out between your lips, and you just look so adorable." He said laughing, and leaning in to kiss my cheek. I smiled at him, and pushed him back so I could finish what I started.

"Go like this" I said making a face. He mocked me, and I began to shave his upper lip. I could tell he was trying to prevent his laugh, because his face was red, and the corner of his mouth was twitching into a smirk.

"There, all done.!" I cheered cleaning off the razor. I still stood between his legs, but I reached over to get a towel, to wipe the excess shaving cream off of his face. He turned to look in the mirror to see the results.

"You did amazing, baby." He told you, turning and placing a subtle kiss on your lips. You smiled and kissed back, but pulled away not much longer. you didn't ignore the pout that took over his freshly shaven face.

"We have a concert to get to babe, and if we keep doing that we'll never get there." you told him winking. You stepped back, and started to walk out of the bathroom when Austin playfully slapped your behind, making you yelp in surprise.

"Austin!"

"I love you!" He called as you walked out of the bathroom. You couldn't help the smile that took over. You rolled your eyes thinking how you couldn't have gotten luckier.

-------------

someone asked for a austin imagine so..
hope you like it :) 10 votes for a update:)