Sad/Dirty Imagine

Your p.o.v
I took my lace purple lingerie and went downstairs. My fiancé Justin was watching football and his eyes were laid on the screen. I sat next to him and slowly kissed his neck.
He turned to face me and smiled to me. "Are u in the mood?" I asked
"When it comes to you, always" he licked his lips and turned off the TV
He grabbed my head and started kissing me passionately. I slowly took his shirt off and touched his six pack. His abs were turning me on. He smirked while sucking my neck and took off my lingerie.
I gasped and he climbed on top of me. I pulled his pants along with his boxers and we were both naked.
He slide the blanket over us and squeezed my boobs. I liked when he was slow and passionate. He showed his tongue on my nipples and started making circles around them. I moaned in pleasure and grabbed his hair.
He smiled and grabbed my waist leaving kissed on my neck. I was biting my lip all the time trying to feel his every move.
"I want to feel you baby" I moaned
He smiled and spread my legs. I licked my lips waiting to feel his long strong hard cock sliding in me. I wanted him to go deep, but slow. To feel every inch of him in me.
And he knew what I wanted and did the same think. When I felt his tip on my clit I gasped and stroked his lips "No teasing"
He winked and whispered "don't worry, I can't wait to feel you"
While his cock was sliding in me slowly I moaned on Justin's ear "you know how much happiness you brought in my life?"
"I guess I know" he smirked
His cock was going deeper and harder and his breath on my neck was heavier and heavier
My eyes were closing I was totally enjoying in every thrust.
"Can't wait to marry you, to have amazing babies with you" I moaned
At that moment his phone rang. "Sorry baby, I'll be fast" he said and grabbed his phone
"It's Twist" he said and leaned his back on the couch while I stayed at the same position.
"Hey what's up Twist?" he started talking with him
I wasn't mad, but definitely hated when someone was interrupting our sex. At that moment when I felt so much pleasure, when I wanted to cum he stopped us. I was watching Justin smirking while talking with him.
"What, who's gonna be there?" he said with smile on his face, but when he noticed that I was watching him, the smile disappeared and he made serious face again.
"Tell me man" he said again
I was curious because of their conversation. "Okay man I'll be there" Justin spoke
I rolled my eyes and he smiled to me. "Don't be like that baby. I promise I will give you extra fucking when I'll get home" he said and got out of the blanket. He quickly dressed his pants and shirt.
"Where are u going?" I said with my soft voice trying to stay calmed. It's not really good the feeling when your boyfriend leaves you in your sex pleasure, but whatever
"At the club, Twist is annoying you know him" he said and bend down to kiss me
"Who's gonna be there?" I raised one eyebrow
"Oh no one. No one important" he gave me another quick kiss
He winked me and searched the keys from his Ferrari. I got off the couch and started taking on my clothes. "What are u doing baby, I said I'll be back and we'll finish this" he said
"No need. Anyways it's too late" I said in disappointment
He grabbed the keys and got in his car. I quickly got in my car too and followed him. I knew that there will be some girl because Justin was excided.
His car stopped in front of one club. He got out of his car and went in the club. I was right behind him. There he met his friends and I ordered one drink. I was watching him all the time. He was drinking beer from the bottle and dancing. At that moment came one girl and started grinding on him. Omg that was his ex. I wide my eyes still not believing at my eyes.
The girl started twerking on him while Justin was enjoying and drinking his beer. I threw my glass on the floor and went towards them. "Thank you so much Justin, for the amazing night" I said in tears
When Justin saw me he opened his mouth and dropped the bottle on the floor. He ran after me and caught me outside in front of the club.
"Go away" I yelled in tears
"No baby, listen me" he begged
I slapped his cheek and cried out "how long have you been doing this?"
He grabbed my both arms and squeezed me to his car. "Calm down, we're going home. We'll talk there"
"Leave me alone" I yelled and he opened the car door. "Get inside" he told me and slammed the door
He came after me and started driving. "I can't believe that you done this to me fucking asshole" I cried
"(y/n) I don't know what to say, but I don't want to marry you. I'm still not ready" he said
"You were lying to me all this time?" I wide my eyes
"No, I love you. But I want you to be my girlfriend, I don't want kids and that stuff. I'm not ready, we're still young" he said
"I don't want to hear you anymore! Stop the car Im getting out" I yelled
"No, are u crazy?" he yelled
"I said fucking stop!" I screamed
"Shut up (y/n)" he said
I started punching him and crying and he lost his control. The last thing I saw in front of me was one big truck and heard loud bang.
Justin's POV:
I was lying with blood while some of the people in the truck were coming towards us. They held me in their arms and asked me how am i. I said "good, but where's (y/n)?" I looked on the left, she wasn't there. I looked on the right and saw her lying on the ground and smiling at me.
I crawled next to her and touched her hair "I just wanted us to be a family. No money no cars just a family" she whispered
"I know, I know" my tears were falling on my cheeks and dropping on the cold ground
"Promise that you'll never get back to that bitch" she said
"No baby, don't say that. You will live, we'll have kids" I cried
She just smiled innocent and touched my face. "No, I will not. I have pain in my body. But you know what hurts me the most?" she said
"What?" I wipe my tear and squeezed her hand on my chest
"This pain in my heart" she whispered
"It's all my fault, please don't leave me, I need you.."
"If I stay alive the pain will hurt even more. I'm afraid of this pain" she placed her hand on her heart
"I broke everything" I cried
"Yes. You're my heartbreaker" she said and smiled. She was weak, she couldn't hardly speak.
"Kiss me" she whispered
I kissed her softly
"One more time. Passionately, like you do" she smirked
I kissed her passionately with all my lust and force and when I separated our lips and looked her, her eyes were closed and she still had a smile on her face. She was dead
Other's POV:
Passed months after his fiancé's death and he never stopped going at her grave. He was going every morning and leaving fresh flowers. From her favorite, red roses.
He never made scandals again, he was quietly staying in his house like he didn't existed.
He never came in that Ferrari again to make circles around the neighborhood to make the neighbors go crazy.
He never played loud music to the early hours to make the neighbors angry. He never attacked with paparazzi again and didn't continued his friendship with the friends.
He never came in the club again, he never brought girl in his house. Since his fiancé was gone his life turned into a darkness. He never got mad, he was enduring everything even when the kids were laughing about his ripped blouse or dirty shoes.
He never bought anything. He was buying only flowers and bread. He was going on foot every morning to his fiance's grave and coming back too.
No matter how his clothes was, ripped blouse and dirty old shoes, he was still beautiful. His hazel brown eyes were still the prettiest eyes, his smile was still the cutest, but he didn't showed again. He never smiled again, he never talked again.
He was punished from his actions in the past and he knew that he must pay for that. He knew that he must live that darkness to the rest of his life because he deserved.
Since she was gone his soul gone too. He was just breathing, he was gone. And he knew that...