Chapter 5

(First of all I want to apologise for the late update I've been busy but I know that's not a good excuse. I could have stayed up an hour later or something but I love and need sleep. Thanks to everyone who has been reading this story so far and continues reading. I know in the beginning the chapters are kinda short but they will get longer and better. Thanks for voting and commenting. I know I don't have a lot of reads but idc as long as this story makes a few people happy. If u have questions or want to tell me something, u can tweet me @Harryz5thNipple. ly all)

It's 7am. I just woke up. Was it a dream that Like kissed me? No it wasn't I think... I remember the taste of his lips. His lips have a beautiful pink colour. It looks much darker because of his pale skin that I adore.

"Alicia wake up! It's Monday, you have to go to school." I can't listen to that annoying voice of hers anymore. It sounds like the voice from Fran in that show that's called... How is that show called again? I think it's called 'The Nanny'. Okay she only has that voice when she yells. thank god

"I'm already up!!"

I hope I'll see Luke today. I just need to ask him why he kissed me after insulting me.

I went to school with the excitement of seeing Luke but he didn't went to school.

Great just what I need with my curious personality. I'm just gonna go to his house. Is it even his house?

I'm standing in front of his door. I don't know if I should do this. Maybe I just have to go home. No I'm too curious for that. I knock a few times on the door but not too loud. After waiting a minute, nobody has opened the door so I guess no one is home.

Just as I was about to leave I heard people talking inside. They were fighting. I recognised Luke's voice. He is arguing with a girl. I want to look who it is. He probably already found another girl to be rude to and kiss her afterwards.

I'm not jealous or anything... well maybe I am but who wouldn't?

Should I go and eavesdrop? Wouldn't that be weird? Its not like I'm ashamed to do it. I've done worse things.

Luckily for me the window is open so I can hear most of the things they're saying.

I recognise that voice. It's Jacelyne. I didn't even know she knew who they were let alone know where he lived and she was friends with him. Is she even friends with him?

I can't get over the way she talked to him.

"Stay away from her. If she finds out what you are. We'll all be screwed. And she won't love you if she knows what you are." I heard Jacelyne scream.

Then I remembered Jai and his tattoos. Maybe it was him and this has something to do with that.

Why does Luke has to stay away from me and what does Jacelyne have to do with this? So many questions but will they ever get answered?

"I'm gonna go now. Don't talk to Alice anymore! I mean it, I know where you live and tell your brother the same thing."

Now I definitely know she was talking about me the entire time. oh shit she's coming. I better run before she knows I've heard some things she said.

I could hide behind a tree. Luckily for me, she didn't see me.

I don't understand what is happening...

I couldn't sleep thinking of what I heard last night. I don't know if I should ask why she told them to stay away from me so I decided to find that out myself. I grabbed my backpack and I was pretending like I was going to schools but actually I was going to Luke and Jai's creepy house.

I arrived at the scary gate that I've now learned to adore. It suited there unique and dark style that I love. I hope they didn't plan on going back to school today because then I'll break this gate and I don't even care that I love it now.

I knocked on the door but nobody opened it.

I she the curtains move. So they are here and they're listening to my annoying stepsis. If they listen there's definitely something wrong.

I gt to the backdoor and luckily for me it was open. I went inside. As I saw what I saw all I wanted to do is return to a few seconds ago when I didn't entered this room. There are boxes with blood. What the hell is this for a creep house.

All I want to do is to get out of here as quick as possible. My feet started running before my mind could catch up.

I bumped into Jai and I was scared. I can't move anymore all I can do is stare at him with a scared expression on my face. I know he can see something is wrong because I see some kind of hurt in his eyes. It's like he's sad that I know something.

This is probably because Jacelyne told him to stay away from me and he's scared of her? no that can't be it.

"I can explain." he said after standing a few seconds in silence.

"Then explain" I answer because I want do know and not only because I'm curious.

"I'm a vampire..." What!! And my backpack is now laying on the floor.

All I could think about is what does Jacelyne has to do with this? Did he think I was talking about that? what does he want? When in reality I should run. I mean someone just told me he is a vampire and I don't even run...

what if he's going to suck the life right out of me... he'd never do that though. For some unknown reason I felt at ease around him. I'm not afraid of him. I trust him and his confession wouldn't change that.

"uhhh, well... okay... I'm gonna go, bye!" I replied because I didn't know what else to say.

"Aren't you afraid of me?" He asked with relief in his eyes.

"No I'm not, I'm not that easy to scare. Better luck next time." So he just told me he is a vampire  and I'm trying to make jokes about it... This is probably why no one likes me.

"Okay, I will bye!" He yelled before I closed the door and walked away.

I still don't know why Jacelyne was there though. Does she know he's vampire?

As one question gets answered, a hundred new ones come.