1. the neighbor

My wife was a fucking whore.

I knew that I should have given her more of my time, but I was drowning in all the work. Without me she would have been on the streets and would not own half the designer clothes that she has.

She had left me for a man who was half her age and would never please her as much as I could. Unfortunately, all this anger was making me god damn horny. The erection in my pants, was straining against the material of my tight ass suit pants.

Either I was going to have to wank or find some skank to please me. The first person that came to mind was my neighbors daughter. Not because she was a whore. But because she was damned beautiful.

I made my way towards the door of my home, throwing my keys and shit jacket to the floor. Hastily, I was trying to undo my tie and the buttons to my white shirt.

Today was going to be a day full of pleasure. I began to pull out my phone to see who would be the first booty call of the night.

I walked into My ex wife's room, only to find it empty of everything but the bed. I was looking out the window only to be shocked.

From this, window you could see into Juliet's room. But that's not what surprised me, she was in her bed completely naked playing with a pretty pink vibrator.

I couldn't help that my c0ck throbbed as a reaction to this beauty. Her breast were just the perfect size for my hands from what I could see. She was deliciously curvaceous, unlike my stick of a wife.

She was teasing her nipples and her face morphed with pleasure as she hit her clit with the vibrator. I began undoing my pants and sat at the corner of the bed. Before I touched myself I spit into my hand before slowly fucking my fist. I stared a little longer and watched her get to her finish but it wasn't enough I needed to be inside her. Closing my eyes as a way to stop myself from cumming, I opened them again only to see her staring at me with my c0ck in my hands. I was caught staring at my 18 year old neighbor with my dick in my hand. Oh the irony.

She ran into the next room, not necessarily bothering to cover her body. I stood up, and shoved my still hard dick into my pants. What the fuck was I supposed to say?

The little nymph was either going to tell or keep it a secret. I walked out of the room and into the kitchen to grab a beer. Before I was able to take a sip from the can two firm knocks were heard on the door.

I'm fucked.

I opened the door only to see the beautiful nymph in a long rain coat, it wasn't even cold outside to have a such a coat on.

"May I come in, sir?" She asked softly, what was I supposed to say. I knew that if she came in I would Fuck her into the next year. But it would be rude if I didn't, after having been caught jacking off to her.

I nodded and closed the door behind me,

"Look, I'm sorr-" I began, but then cut myself off when she dropped her rain coat. She wasn't wearing anything but a thin pink collar on her neck. Her thighs were glistening with her juices and her eyes were begging me to Fuck her.

"Oh god, you're so sexy." I groaned, my erection returning to its original hardness.

"Please Fuck me, daddy." Never would I have pegged this nymph for a daddy kink.

I would love to Fuck her but first I needed to fuck her mouth.

"Get on your knees." I grunted, she got on her knees and began pulling down my already undone pants.

"Suck me, baby." I murmured pushing her head towards my erection. I heard whimpers coming from her mouth and saw her playing with her clit with her free hand. The other hand was on my balls toying with them, with me.

She licked the tip, and began slowly taking all of me in. I felt her tongue on the under side of dick licking me up good. Oh fuck, her mouth was so tight and wet. It felt too good.

I yanked her up to her feet by her hair, and gave her a good long kiss my tongue exploring her cavern thoroughly.

Her long brown hair was still in my hand her brown almost black eyes staring at me with lust. But her face screamed innocence which was the exact opposite of the situation.

I pushed her into living room and roughly into the couch only for her to fall on her plump ass. At the moment tasting her was my goal, I went down on her spreading her knees only to see her shaved kitty.

"Baby, you're so wet." I murmured, running my index finger lightly through her slit.

Her body convulsed from the small touch, she was too beautiful.

I licked her once lightly, twice harder, and lost count after I began ravishing her bittersweet pussy. I was never one for sweet things.

She began pulling on my already messy black hair, making me even hornier.

"PLEASE, NO MORE TEASING." She gushed, almost crying from the pleasure.

"Ah ah, what's my name?" I murmured,

"Dave."

"Wrong." I smacked her clit harshly, only for her to moan.

"DADDY." She whimpered.

"Good girl." I smirked and began kissing up her body to her right nipple. I swirled my tongue around the areola before leaving a trail with my tongue to the left nipple.

I kissed my way up to her mouth again and began lining up my c0ck to her kitty.

"Feel me, baby." I groaned, pushing into her.

"You," she gasped,"Forgot a condom."

"By the time I'm done with you I'd be surprised if I don't get you pregnant." I grunted, her pussy was too tight. It was wet and warm. So good. Too good.

I stroked in and out forming a rhythm, that would give us both pleasure. Using my thumb I rubbed her clit, which made her pussy begin to milk my c0ck. She was gonna cum soon.

"Cum for daddy, baby." I egged on, going down near her face and kissing her. I began to suck on her tongue erotically, and I grunted as she began to convulse around me.

"Daddy, so good...Fuck me harder...oh god I'm cum-" She whimpered, and I knew I was next.

Her legs were shaking around me as she began to moan hotly, I kept pounding into her as she tried to ride out her orgasm.

"I'm at my limit." She moaned, as I was trying to reach my peak.

"Hold on, baby. I've waited too long for this." I mumbled, before turning her around without leaving her pussy.

I was pounding into her from behind much more harshly than before; trying to reach her womb. I felt my balls begin to tighten until I reached my orgasm.

I spilled my semen into her with several spurts, having both our juices mix into one.

"Ready for the rest of the night, baby girl?"