Important

I know I haven't uploaded in forever I just need to focus on my life at the moment, i really want everyone to read this it may help you if you're going though the same sorta thing I guess

I'm in my last year of high school I'm in year 12 now which is crazy but its finally here I'm a big girl now (I thought of that pull-up ad that goes I'm a big kid now) , as of Saturday the 1st I'm 18, I'm going to a club Saturday night, I never thought my teenage years would come by so quick, but I'm happy I get to do something I've wanted to do I'm moving away from home and going to university to study law. I got a job bought my own car I pay my phone bill I buy my own clothes and makeup. Yes I'm still living at home but I want to feel independent and get used to buying things on my own and not relying on my parents. This part is the part I guess people may get and need advice I wanna make it clear if you need advice message me i can help if you want someone to talk to.

Anyway when I was 14-15 in year 9 my grades they went down the toilet big time my As and Bs turned into fails I didn't show up to classes, I thought it would be to cool to hang around the kids that's smoked and did all that that was older then me ( I never did drugs or smoked that's something I never will do) but I did go to party's and got drunk I lost all my friends my boyfriend dumped me ( we are still together now since year 7 off and on) I fought my parents constantly I got in trouble at school till I dropped out, I just sat on the lounge watching tv or hung around the people i though was my friends I gave up sport which I was in a reps netball team and all, this was my life for about 3 months till my brothers girlfriend at the time now wife came over and yelled at me the one thing i remember referring my life to a sporting match and said if you were down by one would you give up or keep trying? That got me thinking I went back to school got a job and begged for my friends forgiveness, now I'm graduating this year, I just wanna say I know your life can be tough I know you wanna give up but think about your future and your family friends the people that make you smile admit it there is someone maybe it's some boy or some girl, BUT DONT EVER GIVE UP no matter what I know what it feels like to lose everything but at the same time I learnt what I had, I got my life back on track and believed in myself which everyone should!

You properly wondering why I'm writing this, I just see some people that could do so much better in their life and they do drugs and get drink all the time, so if you want someone to talk to inbox me i will gladly reply maybe I can change yours like Carlie got mine back on track

Anyway I will try and upload sometime in the next month but anyway till then bye oh and Happy Australia Day!!! 💚💛

Love Lauren <3 xox