Chapter 2

I AM WAY TOO OBSESSED WITH THIS SONG... i'm sorry 😁 

Dark's POV

After stabbing Y/N I erased her memory and made sure she didn't bleed from the wound. I wanted to gain her trust and then use that trust for something more dark. (no pun intended) To do this I had to hurt her as much as possible and blame it on Anti. If she wanted something I would have to provide. Eventually this would have to end, but I always like to have a little fun beforehand. She would be left alone like all the others.

Your POV

I woke up dazed and confused, I was stabbed by Dark... wait no Anti, and I guess Dark bandaged me up then brought me to my room. One side of me was pissed off at Anti, but the other scared to do something that I might regret. I got up, but ended up falling from the pain. I heard footsteps and Dark came in.

"You okay?"

"Does it look like that,"

"No, you need help?"

"Please,"

Dark grabbed me by the waist and brought me to the kitchen. I couldn't help but blush when he did this. He grabbed a few of ingredients and started making garlic pasta. (yum :P)

Le time skip to x amount of time just cuz

Dark gave me my portion and I started wolfing down the pasta.

"Jeez, you must be hungry,"

"*insert gross chewing noises or something*"

"..."

"So,"

"Um... you want me to carry you back to your room or can you walk now?"

"I can walk now, thanks!"

"Okay, good night,"

"Night,"

I headed upstairs and got changed into my Pj's. I then saw Anti and pretended that I was sleeping.

"Hey Y/N, I know you're awake,"

"..."

"C'mon what's bothering you?"

"..."

"Fine I'll let you sleep,"

"Night Anti,"

"Night Y/N,"

To be continued or some shit like that .-.