Chapter 17(38 kms)

So Tyler and I broke up...I'm doing fine though my new bf is hotter and a drawing of handsome Squidward jk its a pic of Rap Monster that I drew lololol kms also Tyler is dating someone who is in a higher grade which is fookin nasty...what a hoe

 Dark's POV

I was scared. I might be a demon, and I might usually be fearless, but this was probably one of the only times I was actually scared. Scared for Amy, scared for Anti, scared for Signe, and mostly scared for Y/N since she still was mortal, even if she had powers. I waited a few hours until Pewdied came to my room and told me the news. 

"You're all staying here and working for me, first order of business...get everyone to bow down to me,"

"That sounds dumb,"

"You know what I mean, now GET TO WORK!"

"Alright you don't have to shout,"

"Ugh,"

I made my way to the stairs, it was easy to find it since I've lived and worked here for ages and I knew the layout of the place at the top of my head. The others not so much, I'm pretty sure this meant Pewdied was going to beat them every now and then because they kept on screwing up. 

Once I got downstairs I waited for the others and started thinking of a sneaky and clever way to escape. Getting into Hell was easy, but since we were in the state of staying here against our will and Pewdied was going to keep a close eye on us, this was going to be a lot harder than it seems.

Eventually, the others came down with me and we made our way changing everyone's memories by using Amy's powers in manipulation. And soon after traveling the whole area of Hell for about 6 hours, Amy passed out and I quickly caught her before she fell to the ground. 

I carried her back and Pewdied took her and carried her to her cell. He didn't trust me to take her since he knew I would try to run away. I shrugged it off and waited for Pewdied to "order" us to do something dick-ish like "kiss his feet". 

"Alright just go back upstairs, I have an empire to run,"

"Fine,"

I made my way upstairs and the others went in different directions, leading to their "rooms". I sat down and started thinking about the others and what would've happened if we left Y/N and never used her as a "replacement". Maybe things wouldn't be like this. I heard Pewdied's footsteps and glanced over.

"I brought you food, now eat and give me the plate when you're done, or just call me up using this button,"

He handed me a controller that had a few buttons. I knew what these were, they were devices used to let slaves contact their "master" so they could do things like, go to the bathroom, pick up their trash, other weird things that humans and demons do.

I honestly wanted to end my life right then and there.

I'M SORRY I'VE BEEN TAKING SO LONG TO UPDATE I PROMISE THAT MORE CHAPTERS WILL COME OUT SOON, I'M ON SUMMER BREAK SO YAH ; A;

Doodles