Get Him To Smile

Its been a while since I saw Mark smile. I miss his smile. He always gives me the best smile ever, it fills my heart with joy, it fills my stomach with butterflies, its the best thing I'll ever see.

I have to get him to smile. I miss it too much to not do anything about it. But what does an Irish guy with green hair like me do to make a a guy like Mark smile?

"mARK" I yelled to him.

"wHAT JACK?" I heard his voice yell back to me.

"COME HERE"

I heard his footsteps coming, wait what was I going to do?!?

"What is it Jack?" He asked me, his eyes meeting my own.

I hugged him, tightly. My arms wrapped around him as if I was scared. He hugged back, warmly. I always love his arms around me. It made me feel safe.

"what's with the hug?" He asked confused a bit.

"I dont know," I said. "I just wanted one that's all." I smiled at him, hoping he'd smile back.

"Oh." He said, then let go of me. "can I go lay down now?" He asked.

"Yeah, I guess" I said, trying to hide disappointment.

What else should I do to make him smile? What makes him laugh? Then it popped into my head. Maybe Chica can do something to help.

"Chica. Come here chica!" I said to the dog across the room from me. She sat there, looking at me.

"chica, come on girl." My voice said childishly.

She still laid there, watching.

Mark must have heard me, because he came over to the room where I was trying ti get Chica's attention.

"Come in Chica" i called to the dog. And still, her and Mark watch me fail to get his dog to come by me.

"What are you doing Jack?" Mark asked.

"Trying to get Chica to come over to me. Duh" i replied to him. "Please Chica"

"You gotta try a lot harder" I heard him say.

I looked up at Mark, who looked as if he's trying to hide a smile.

Hide a smile.

He's hiding the fact he wants to smile but won't... Why tho? I glared at him, he still tried to hide his smile.

"cHIIIIIIIIICA" I called. Both me, and Mark looked at Chica. Of course, she still only looked at me.

"Damnit"

Mark walked away, holding in laughter and trying to stop himself from laughing.

So Mark is trying to not smile, I wonder why. No matter what, I was determined to get him to smile. I had just the plan. Mark is ticklish, maybe if I can tickle him, I can get him to smile. My plan should work, if anyone knows him it's his boyfriend, me.

"Mark" I asked in a childish like voice. "Maaaaaaark"

"yea Jack?" He said, his brown eyes meeting mine. I stared at his, and he stared back. His eyes will always make me melt inside.

"Um.. I- I wanted to know if we can cuddle"

If anything, Mark loved, loved to cuddle. Especially with me.

"Yes, yes we can" he answered. I got up and came to lay next to him on the small couch. He pulled me closer to him so that my chest was pressed against his side. I wrapped my arms across his stomach to the other side of him. I think I'll wait a few minutes and enjoy the warmth of Mark on my chest before I start to tickle him.

He stopped paying attention to me, his eyes became glasses, almost as if he's sleepy. Now was the perfect chance to tickle him. Get him to smile. My hand ran across his stomach, earning a jump from him. He turned to look at me, still holding me close to him.

"Dont do that, you know I'm ticklish." He said in a low tired voice.

"I know" I said smiling a bit.

You could see in his eyes he wanted to smile. He's fighting the urge to. I decided to do ot again, this time twice. He moved again, trying to avoid looking at me knowing I'd make him smile.

My hand moved up to his arm. ((only one who's thinking dirty? Yes? Well fuck)) I felt his warm skin beneath mine. Damn I was cold compared to him. My hand moved to where he was ticklish, and began to mess with him. We both ending up on the floor from Mark moving too much trying to stop me from tucking him. I went back to his stomach, ticking him. No longer could Mark hold back.

He began laughing like he never laughed before. Mission accomplished. Even tho he was still trying to escape my hands from touching his sides and stomach, we both were laughing. His smile was brighter than last time I saw it. It was the perfect smile I ever saw.

"Jack! Jack stop!" He tried to say as he kept laughing.

I kept going tho, until he pushed me. Mark was on top of me tickling me now. The whole house was filled with laughter now. Both me and Mark laughing like little children. After some time he stopped. I sat up and hugged him, he hugged me back.

"Wade dared me to go a day without smiling. And because if you I lost" he said smiling wide.

"oops" I said innocently looking at him.

"Your far from innocent Jack" he said with his hand messing with my hair. He pulled me into a kiss, and I kissed Mark back.