The blanket Fort

Mark and Jack were basically children whenever they were together. 5 year olds in grown bodies, and honestly they loved it. Everyday was like a play date, if two gay guys were children.

They took turns everyday planning what they'll do. Today, was Marks turn. He's been thinking about doing a blanket fort for a while now. Jack has mentioned how he wanted to do that but never had the motivation. Now, Mark would make it come true.

"JAAAAAACK" mark called to the Irish boy

Jack came running downstairs. He looked at Mark, who smiled.

"Guess what we are doing today?" He asked Mark

"Well, today were going to do something using Blankets and pillows and chairs." He grinned slightly, hoping Jack caught on to what he was doing.

"Were making a blanket fort?" asked Jack

"yes we are Jack."

The two went to the living room and began to gather blankets, pillows, and a few chairs. Mark helped Jack lay a blanket out on the floor, then another one, softer than the first one. Next, Mark and Jack had four chairs, all of them set up so that two back were facing the other two back.

A blanket was placed on the tops of the backs of the chairs, and another one that wasn't as long as the first. Finally Jack and Mark set all kinda of pillows inside the fort, along with a blanket for them to cuddle under. Things were finally set up and the two childish boys were inside their fort.

"Its nice isn't it" Mark asked.

"Very." Jack said, getting close to Marks side.

"I'm proud of it." Mark said as he grabbed Jack, pulling him closer to his chest.

They were wrapped in a blanket, laying on pillows, and falling asleep close to each other. It was one of their favorite perfect dates.

((I tried with this I honestly have never made a pillow fort, even tho I want to. Also, sorry I didn't update this for a while. I plan on making a lot of chapters. I thought this would be fun, but with my other fanfics I'm struggling to find what to add. But I'm going to try to update more. Thanks for reading and more is coming up :3))